Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aliens (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=307)
-   -   NECA Cinemachines (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161393)

rocketman 14-04-2016 01:50 PM

NECA Cinemachines
 
Anyone else clocked these?

Mines on pre order now!

http://necaonline.com/54417/licenses...-1-assortment/

http://news.toyark.com/2015/11/24/of...achines-183157

http://news.toyark.com/2015/11/22/ne...po-2015-182991

Crimson Binome 14-04-2016 04:05 PM

Oh these look good - nice to see Sulaco and the the survey vehicle

Steve Gerard 14-04-2016 05:05 PM

They all look excellent. :thumbup:

Boldman 15-04-2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Binome (Post 401843)
Oh these look good - nice to see Sulaco and the the survey vehicle

Where are you seeing the Sulaco and survey vehicle? I'm only seeing the dropship and APC, plus the derelict and the space jockey

rocketman 16-05-2016 12:05 PM

Hmmmm, bad news. Not getting great reviews from the US. Apparently the drop ships windows are only painted black, not clear! If konami can manage clear windows on their tiny kits why oh why cant they do it on something six inches long.

It really pisses me off when opportunities such as this get wasted !

Steve Gerard 16-05-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boldman (Post 401857)
Where are you seeing the Sulaco and survey vehicle? I'm only seeing the dropship and APC, plus the derelict and the space jockey

http://news.toyark.com/2015/11/24/of...achines-183157

There is a pic, look at the 02-05-2016, 07:57 AM

New Aliens Cinemachines Revealed by NECA - The Toyark - News

rocketman 16-05-2016 04:04 PM

It gets worse...

Scroll down for the hi res pics. They look awful:

http://news.toyark.com/2016/04/30/ne...71#more-203171

Boldman 16-05-2016 04:15 PM

Well unless there is somethign to see inside the windows, there is little point in making them transparent! Looking at the photos, there are some seriously poor mould lines.

Personally I've happy with my Halcyon Dropship from a few years back...

http://www.mardona.org/gallery/d/8633-2/DSCF5572.JPG

FALLINGSTAR 19-05-2016 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketman (Post 402297)
Hmmmm, bad news. Not getting great reviews from the US. Apparently the drop ships windows are only painted black, not clear! If konami can manage clear windows on their tiny kits why oh why cant they do it on something six inches long.

It really pisses me off when opportunities such as this get wasted !



Indeed! Clear windows look so much better than painted ones.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This site and contents are copyright Bernard Walsh 2010 all rights reserved, no reproduction of material in any form without written permission email: Bernie.walsh@mac.com