Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome To Eagletransporter.com (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Hello from Tennessee! (http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162404)

PhantomCruiser 26-09-2017 12:52 PM

Hello from Tennessee!

Greetings!

I'm a long time space-n-rocket junkie, and have always enjoyed sci-fi (not syfy so much, if you get my meaning). Star Trek, BSG (old and new) Star Wars, Logan's Run, Blade Runner, and of course Space 1999. (UFO too!) The list goes on and on. You get the idea.

I found my way here via the papermodel forum and scouring the web for an acceptable papercraft Eagle Transporter. And I've got a plastic MPC kit (the smaller one). I hope to expand both my knowledge base and craftsmanship given some of the excellent resources I've found here so far.

When I get up to it, of course I'll show build progress in a dedicated thread.

Thanks for having me, and happy modelling. :thumbup:

boatshewsd2 26-09-2017 03:34 PM

Hi from California!

:W:

Always a pleasure, to see a fellow Statesider. You've definitely come to the right place - lots to see, and to learn, and just having FUN. Enjoy! :)

joeb 27-09-2017 11:17 PM

Welcome aboard.

Joeb

FALLINGSTAR 29-09-2017 02:46 AM

Welcome aboard from me too!

PhantomCruiser 29-09-2017 07:24 PM

Thanks guys!

cerealkiller 01-10-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomCruiser (Post 408602)
Greetings!

I'm a long time space-n-rocket junkie, and have always enjoyed sci-fi (not syfy so much, if you get my meaning). Star Trek, BSG (old and new) Star Wars, Logan's Run, Blade Runner, and of course Space 1999. (UFO too!) The list goes on and on. You get the idea.

I found my way here via the papermodel forum and scouring the web for an acceptable papercraft Eagle Transporter. And I've got a plastic MPC kit (the smaller one). I hope to expand both my knowledge base and craftsmanship given some of the excellent resources I've found here so far.

When I get up to it, of course I'll show build progress in a dedicated thread.

Thanks for having me, and happy modelling. :thumbup:

Welcome! What part? I am moving to Cleveland at the end of this month.

PhantomCruiser 02-10-2017 12:36 PM

North side, in between Cleveland and Charleston. What brings you this way?

And stay away from the Halloween block party, it's gotten too big, it's not near as fun as it was when it started.

cerealkiller 02-10-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomCruiser (Post 408682)
North side, in between Cleveland and Charleston. What brings you this way?

And stay away from the Halloween block party, it's gotten too big, it's not near as fun as it was when it started.

Moving for work. I won't be going haha