View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Default New Eagle One hi Res Images....

Hi Chaps,

As we start to swing into the Model Making season with longer days and better weather to spray paint it seems several people have new projects as work in progress.

Puppet guru Chris King has added more details for Century 21 Puppet equipment with a detailed look at the original puppet hardware. We have been looking at the neck joint and solenoid carrier for the Captain Scarlet era puppets. I will be making a modern version of this rig and testing various electronic components to see if it is possible to provide them to puppet builders on the forum.

http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...337#post365337

Lastly I need some help please chaps. I want to research the work of Elizabeth Coleman, she was responsible for a lot of the costumier work as a Wardrobe Mistress for the earlier Anderson Shows. I need images and details of her work and involvement with puppet theatre including her time with the Troubadours company. Any and all help would be welcome. The eventual aim is to submit to Wiki and IMDB as her profile is pitifully small for such a talented person whose work was so prominent on screen, I really want to redress that balance (excuse the pun).

See you on the forum

Cap'n
Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote