Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #161
seaview
Eagle Pilot

Hi Robert

I have been building a complete scatch build 44 Eagle for it seem s months now , i was looking to start a second , but got reading how you are building a kit , you mention a proto type that is free , just a questioner to fill out , well i would love to compare it to my eagle , i was going to offer to sell some of my parts , to model makers as well, may be swaps that sort of thing , so if you have a spare photo type i,m up for one ,

Pete
seaview is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #162
doctorwhoprops
Computer Technician

its a good price
doctorwhoprops is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #163
Dakota_in_the_sky
Eagle Pilot

Okay here's an update.

This item is on hold for a month or two until I can get all the Bee Wing orders out. That has priority since there are customers waiting who put down a deposit. I've learned from that project not to take any money prior to having the kits ready to ship.

The individual parts sales are what keep the project financed. Because of the slow economy, the parts sales slowed down a few months back. Once the Bee Wing is done, I'll resume selling parts. I'll try to have one big sale during the summer to generate some capital. It'll be around mid July.

The items that will be available will be the walkways, passenger pod, engine cans, spheres, and pipes, Command Moduals, Shoulder Pods, landing gear, spine, cages, engine frame sections, and resin bells.

I'm still looking for regional partners in Europe and Australia who can take my masters and make molds and casts. This will save on blasted shipping charges. I found two guys in America, maybe one in Canada, but I still need one in the UK or Europe. If you make molds and / or castings, please e-mail me. This can be a pretty good money maker for you for many years.

The spine section is in danger of not getting done because of the large number of cancels. The metal spine is an essential part of the project. If the spine gets cancelled, the 44" might also. I need more spine orders, so if you want a metal spine, please see this thread:
http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...?t=6894&page=6

I'm also looking for team members who want to share the responsibilities. This will result in free parts and kits, or a percentage in future profits. I need people can or that can learn the following abilities:

Molding (I can teach you if you want to visit)
Casting (I can teach you if you want to visit)
Molding Assistant (I can teach you if you live near San Diego)
Casting Assistant (I can teach you if you live near San Diego)
Sander/Finisher
Scratchbuiler
Distributer
Website builder
Salesman (to pitch to potential investors and license holder)
Business plan writer
Business management professional (to make this a reality in the most effiicant way)

I hope to have this ready to go out the door by September. Maybe September 13th will be a good deadline. Thank you for reading.
Dakota_in_the_sky is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:00 AM   #164
RCnut
Communications Officer

Default September the 13th

Thats my birthdate!!!!! freaky huh!!!
RCnut is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #165
jockdeboer
Medical Technician

Robert,

I am interested in both the metal spine and the prototype kit.

Jock
jockdeboer is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote