Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Observatory > Gerry Anderson Related Ebay Auctions > Anderson Vintage Toys

Notices

SPONSORED BY

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 18-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
TVC21
Life Support Officer

Default Kellogs Mac's Car

Here's an item of beauty, you had to eat a lot of Sugar Smacks in 1969 to send off for this 8" kit, but it was worth it.....

I strongly suspect this was produced for Kellogs by Lincoln, based on nothing more than it feels like a Lincoln kit....

Anybody got the FAB1?

TVC21 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
TerraForm1
Forum Supporter

Far and away the best representation of Mac's Jet Air Car in toy format. It outshines the Dinky diecast, Vivid Imaginations release from the 1990's and the C21-Toys versions in terms of look, feel and contour... Even the characters resemble their puppet counterparts... Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Old 19-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
A Study in Scarlet
Computer Technician

I ve only seen one Kelloggs FAB 1 and that was on Jim Stevensons stall,minus the radiator,many years ago.

A large Kelloggs SPV was available too(God Sugar Smacks tasted awful though.My Mum used to buy them when Sooty and Sweep and Doctor Who were on the packet.)
A Study in Scarlet is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
TVC21
Life Support Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Study in Scarlet View Post
I ve only seen one Kelloggs FAB 1 and that was on Jim Stevensons stall,minus the radiator,many years ago.

A large Kelloggs SPV was available too(God Sugar Smacks tasted awful though.My Mum used to buy them when Sooty and Sweep and Doctor Who were on the packet.)
I have an incomplete SPV, anyone selling spares for them would clean up....
Old 03-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
rockwellcm
Communications Officer

Wow,i can almost taste the Sugar Smacks....
this brings back memorys,i had an original Captain Scarlet packet up until the mid 1980`s from the 1960`s it had the SPV mail away advert on the back,and i remember there was an explination as to S.I.G. and S.I.R.,i never heard the latter on the show
rockwellcm is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
TVC21
Life Support Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwellcm View Post
Wow,i can almost taste the Sugar Smacks....
this brings back memorys,i had an original Captain Scarlet packet up until the mid 1980`s from the 1960`s it had the SPV mail away advert on the back,and i remember there was an explination as to S.I.G. and S.I.R.,i never heard the latter on the show
Watch `Renegade Rocket`....Scarlet to White when he pretends his cap mic is playing up

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: