Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Main Mission > Launch Pad

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 15-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #21
Steve Gerard
Medical Officer

Blue Moon, your device from the derelict ship in "SPACE WARP" looks perfect too.

Last edited by w8cmp; 17-03-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Steve Gerard is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
Blue Moon
Communications Officer

Thanks for the kind words guys, Steve-The Space Warp prop you refer to, IS the original prop, so I can take no credit for construction,LOL! Hovever I'm working on some copies of it and the white medical version too. It's just finding the time!

Cheers,

Wayne
Blue Moon is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #23
Steve Gerard
Medical Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys, Steve-The Space Warp prop you refer to, IS the original prop, so I can take no credit for construction,LOL! Hovever I'm working on some copies of it and the white medical version too. It's just finding the time!

Cheers,

Wayne
Blue Moon, you own the original "SPACE WARP" Prop?
Good idea that you are creating a replica and the Medical version(white) too...I am looking forward to seeing pictures in the future when you complete them.
Steve Gerard is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #24
1999man
Hydroponics Technician

Hello Wayne!
I love your version of the Season 2 LASER RIFLE SEEN IN SPACE:1999! (IT'S MY FAVORITE RIFLE!) If you have more pictures of it in detail -can you send them to me at:medusanmale13@yahoo.com? Let me know if you ever decide to make another one, I'll buy it if its for sale if I can afford it (I am hoping USA fab gear will one day release one like it maybe?) because I just purchased a "wicked laser" off ebay for the simple FUTURE purpose of installing one inside a 1999 Season 2 rifle! I Am not expecting miracles from Fanderson or Fab gear much anymore, and i May never be able to make one with such skill, but i would like/love to hear the brief details on how you created it and put it together -it's beautiful! I would be thrilled to hear from you and thanks! My name is adam -hope to hear from you soon! 8:18 p.m. 3/16/2010 wednesday
1999man is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #25
Blue Moon
Communications Officer

Hi Adam

Thanks for the kind words, as you can see from the thread dates this was a whiiiile ago! I did indeed intend to make another, it's just finding the time. I will see if I can find any more more pics and if I do I'll send them to you. Incidently, I also started a 2nd season 'heavy rocket gun' from the Beta Cloud ep.
Blue Moon is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 16-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #26
1999man
Hydroponics Technician

Default SPACE:1999 LASER RIFLE SEASON TWO

Well, God love you! And thanks so much for the reply! Hope it's not too hard to come up with some good pictures when you get a chance, and oh! What's the length of the season 2 laser rifle and how accurate is it? 1st by yours and 1999 standards? Looks perfect to me however! If you ever decide to sell it either the 1st model you made or perhaps the upcoming second -let me know! I'll struggle to get the money together somehow! LOL! Once again thanks! ADAM
1999man is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote