Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 31-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #41
VTracy
Eagle Pilot

Just like to express my enduring thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this forum up and running.

Happy New Year to all and

may 2010 be the best year yet for the entire Eagle Transporter forum!!!
VTracy is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #42
VTracy
Eagle Pilot

Just thought I'd revive this as it's been a while!!

Really want to convey my thanks for all the hard work that's put into this site!!

S99 is one of my favorite shows, and this site provides a wonderful outlet for remembrances, discussion, and an all around good time!

I pop in here almost every day. Though I'm not a model maker, I'm constantly amazed at the talented people appearing here and showing off their wares!!

Great stuff!!

Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #43
PurpleAlphan
Life Support Technician

Yep! I Second that Mr. Tracy!
PurpleAlphan is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #44
VTracy
Eagle Pilot

A good time to revivie this I think, with the news of the Space 2099 tv show...........

First I want to once again say thanks to everyone associated with this site. Great work. I hope you know that all your hard work does not go unnoticed!!

Without this site, Space 1999 would no doubt have been long forgotten. This place gives the fans a place to gather. To discuss, remember, debate....etc...not to mention the models!!!!!

Second, should we create a thread dedicated to what we all want Space 2099 to be? Gather, and discuss our ideas, so we can come to a general consensus as to what we'd like to see in this remake? Seems they are already off track

Anyway, just thought if we could, we would be ready to join as one, and possibly hold some sway over the developement, if our collective voices are loud enough.

Just a thought..............
Old 15-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #45
karr1981
Assistant Commander

Hi Vtracy,

Thanks for your kind words, the site has certainly grown over the last year.

I think we will open a dedicated Space 2099 section as more info becomes available, Jace Hall the President of HDfilms and executive producer of the Space 2099 project is not only a member, but a very honest and open guy, we will be having a Q&A with him shortly and we fully intend to stay as close as we can to keep everyone up to date as things progress.

The initial images released of space 2099 do raise some questions, but I'm sure that is completely the point, there wouldn't have been anywhere near as much publicity if the images were just of a slightly remodeled Moonbase Alpha and Eagle. The fact that (as someone pointed out) the Space 2099 Text does actually include Moonbase Alpha suggest (to me at least) that the series may not be as far removed from the original as some fear, but only time will tell.
karr1981 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote