Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office > Cap'n on Deck

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 21-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Default Cap'n on deck 21st Feb 2012

Hi Guys,

We got (re)booted..!
The new year has kicked off to a great start with the news that there is to be a reboot series of our beloved Space:1999 franchise from the HDFilms stable, see the Jace Hall interview posted by Chris Dye earlier. This will be an interesting journey, personally I look forward to seeing what he does with the series.

Skydiver back on patrol
Emmy award winning model maker Jim Millet from Casini Designs has announced the release of the Diver Section to complete his Skydiver model. This certainly makes the master model category of one of the best designs from UFO.

Check it out here:
http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...light=skydiver

Order here:
http://www.cassinidesign.com.au/index.html

Chrome Spray? Are you serious??
I am testing Chrome Paint over the next few weeks with Alclad II on the bench. I have a vested interest as I would really like to Chrome a UFO model so I will be offering up the results to the forum for comments and review.

New model kit delivery touching down....
Soon we will be selling model kits to compliment our Paragrafix brass etch sets. We are trying to work up deals when bought with the kit as a package price. Watch this space our first delivery is due soon.

What you want is one of these, or two or three....
Talking of kits, it would be hard to miss the re-issue of Revell's historic kit series and a kit very well known to Anderson modellers as it is used pretty much everywhere. I am talking about the 1:24th Scale Gemini who figures pilot the 44" studio scale Eagle One. The rest of the kits parts can be found all over Alpha too. We have stocked up with a large shipment to satisfy requirements and will be offering them here shortly. If, like me, you bought one fairly recently at the rare kit price from Ebay this will be a great opportunity to put the original issue one away and use something more reasonably priced.

Blimey it's only BILL PEARSON!!!!
I want to welcome Bill Pearson (saurus) to the forum officially. Bill's work is well known but as a quick recap:

Moon, Red Dwarf, Dr Who, Alien, Outland, Battlefield Earth, Thunderbirds, Alien versus Predator, Blakes 7 and The Medusa Touch, just to name a few....

Bill has been lurking quietly in the background but has decided we don't bite and has offered to answer questions about the making of Moon, please be respectful and polite, don't just tell him you liked his XYZ work, tell him WHY you like it...!

Join the fun here:
http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...d.php?t=144032

Be sure to check Bill's online portfolio here:
http://www.neil-ellis.com/bill_pears...PORTFOLIO.html

It can take a few mins to load but stick with it, it will be worth the wait.

Stingray reference
Lastly I will be moving images into the Stingray reference area soon as there seems to be a lot of puppet interest at the moment. It is always best to have as much reference as possible.

Told you it was busy...

Bernie.
Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Default We are busted....!

You guys are the best....

Most users ever online was 292, Today at 06:34 PM.

Bernie
Old 22-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
scatta
Astrophysics Technician

There's just not enough hours in the day any more, is there!
scatta is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Default Just when you think you have things figured out

22nd February totalled - 292 members online
Most users ever online was 365, Yesterday at 06:51 PM.

Raising the bar two days in a row - you guys are the best, thank you.