Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Sci-Fi Steampunk > Scifi Steampunk

Notices

SPONSORED BY

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 04-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #21
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Thanks, Here's a quick vid l put together . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Official website:

DARKVIEW is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #22
Jade Falcon
Communications Officer

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the female figure for your Blunder Bettie pic and what size is it? Is it a self creation, a conversion or a seperate product.

I'm a sucker for the way women were shown in that art deco style period, I like those sort of figures.
Jade Falcon is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #23
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

its a art deco brass statue l photographed. l bought it in an old antique shop in whitby ;-) earlier this year

Official website:

Old 05-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #24
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Thought ld show some shoots l did lately and my totally finished Garter Gun

Official website:

Old 05-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #25
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Default Steam punk rocks.....

Another success methinks.

What else do you have planned?

I am totally addicted

Cap'n
Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:05 PM   #26
alfalfa
Communications Officer

We used to have a totally Victorian house we spent years restoring back to all panelled doors and original fireplaces with brass reclaimed everything. I am so loving this steampunk thing you are into.

Your photos are powerfully and subtly erotic as well.
alfalfa is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #27
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Hi thanks for the comments Captain,Alfalfa lam making an old steampunk esq advert pillar like those you can still come across in certain areas of Paris, they are usually pasted with posters etc lve been keeping a photographic record of it in its build up.

Official website:

Old 11-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #28
alfalfa
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKVIEW View Post
Hi thanks for the comments Captain,Alfalfa lam making an old steampunk esq advert pillar like those you can still come across in certain areas of Paris, they are usually pasted with posters etc lve been keeping a photographic record of it in its build up.
I don't know about you DARKVIEW but 'coming across things' is still one of my favorite pleasures in Paris...

Know what you mean about the pillars, there are very few left, certainly I never saw any in the 15th, and the 'pisssoirs' have all but gone. The center is full of tramps and the outskirts have been taken over by Asian and Lebonese restaurants. Keep up the good work though, you must introduce me to your friends sometime
alfalfa is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #29
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Time to visit Paris again and do more shoots ;-)

Official website:

Old 15-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #30
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Just a note to let you know that l've just put up on ebay my Steampunk Garter Model Pistol seen here on this thread..
ive had to relist it due to a retracted bid
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steampunk-...12191170019278

Official website:

Last edited by DARKVIEW; 01-04-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 19-05-2014, 12:26 AM   #31
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

. Crude before & after poster ;-) the gun did have a actual screw on blunderbuss kind of silencer but l hated it.

Official website:

Last edited by DARKVIEW; 19-05-2014 at 12:29 AM.