Notices

SPONSORED BY

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 24-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Irish62
Alphan

Default Space 1999 Eagle Spaceship Parts needed

Hi all,

Newbie here.....I am wondering if anyone can help me locate some parts for an Eagle spaceship I have had for a couple decades. It is missing the backpacks, the crane, one rear engine thruster and the stun guns.

I bought it at a flea market 25 years ago in the original box and it was taped up. I never opened it to recently and hope the parts didn't fall out over the years moving. Anyway I have been checking on eBay but am hoping someone might know of other resources to get the parts. Thank you kindly for your time. Take care.

Irish
Irish62 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
richardlamer
Communications Officer

Hi Irish,
I am assuming you are refering to parts for the "MATTEL" Eagle? If so, search Ebay using "space 1999 mattel" you will find lots. There's currently a backpack for $4.85 USD and a thruster for $13.50. Doesn't seem to be much on Ebay atm, but keep looking.

There were several forum members who modified their Mattel Eagles Possibly they have spare ???
richardlamer is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 02:18 AM   #3
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish62 View Post
Hi all,

Newbie here.....I am wondering if anyone can help me locate some parts for an Eagle spaceship I have had for a couple decades. It is missing the backpacks, the crane, one rear engine thruster and the stun guns.

I bought it at a flea market 25 years ago in the original box and it was taped up. I never opened it to recently and hope the parts didn't fall out over the years moving. Anyway I have been checking on eBay but am hoping someone might know of other resources to get the parts. Thank you kindly for your time. Take care.

Irish
Look at this thread:

http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...t=mattel+eagle

Designasaurus makes replacement mattel eagle parts, his engine bells are more correctly proportioned than the original ones, so you'll have to buy a set of four....
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Irish62
Alphan

richardlamer,

Thanks for pointing out that I left out very important information. Yes, I am speaking about the Mattel Space 1999 Eagle 1 Spaceship. I am in the State of Maine in the USA. The box says the Spaceship is over 2 1/2 feet long.

I am missing the crane...all 4 stun guns....1 rear engine thruster and the backpacks for the people.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I appreciate it. I bought this Spaceship about 25 years ago at a flea market and the box was all taped up with the Space ship already built. The box didn't shut properly because the Spaceship was built and thus the need for the tape. I hope the parts didn't fall out over the years as I have moved a few times

Now, I am trying to put the Spaceship together as I remember when the show first came on tv and I thought it was cool right away. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
Irish62
Alphan

Thanks for the link Ham Salad
Old 25-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
richardlamer
Communications Officer

Irish62,
I had that same exact Mattel when I was a kid and you should've seen the smile on my face. I'm still smiling as I'm working my way up to a 44''.
richardlamer is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:58 AM   #7
Braddock001
Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlamer View Post
Irish62,
I had that same exact Mattel when I was a kid and you should've seen the smile on my face. I'm still smiling as I'm working my way up to a 44''.
Hers me smiling! It was my best of all memories as a kid..1977

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Braddock001 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
Steve Gerard
Medical Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddock001 View Post
Hers me smiling! It was my best of all memories as a kid..1977

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Braddock001 thanks for posting the 1977 photos [We had that '70s style photograph curve corners too. ] of you with your Mattel Eagle. Like you, I was a boy in '77 and also got the awesome Mattel Eagle too. It was the best to be a kid in the '70s enjoying Space:1999.
Steve Gerard is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #9
Roger3d
Life Support Technician

why is this thred in the cgi section ?
Roger3d is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote