Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office > Cap'n on Deck

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Captain Sci-Fi
Commander

Tools Cap'n on deck 11th may 2012

Just a few things to pop onto your browsing device of choice....

We had notice from Art Andrews that The Replica Prop Forum is back to business after the recent hi-jack. I don't have all the ins and outs of what happened but knew they had severe difficulties.

Welcome back Art, glad to see you have a steady orbit once again...!

I have been distracted by the chat in the puppets thread with a mine of information and hugely informative debates about puppet paintwork. We could not do this without you Chris King. I have been looking at Pittards the leather company that supplied the C21 Studio puppet builders with the raw materials to make Spectrum uniforms and important puppet accessories.

The reference section will be hit up with a huge Stingray boost over the next week, every character and ship will be included with screen grabs designed to help modellers study the screen used props.

New materials, new techniques, it's going to be busy at the workshop..

Bernie.
Captain Sci-Fi is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote