Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Deep Space Tracking Station > Breakaway > Blakes 7

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Conrad Turner
Communications Officer

Default Can you tell what it is yet?

OK, it's time to get serious on my Magnum Opus project, and here is a teaser to be getting on with.

The guy in the middle is a Games Workshop 28mm Heroic scale "Space Marine". The model on the left is made from parts of the Airfix 1:144 scale "Saturn V", the one on the right from the Revell 1:96 scale.

P.S. Anyone got a spare Nebelwerfer rocket I can buy for the nosecone of the smaller one?

Last edited by Conrad Turner; 04-09-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: added request.
Conrad Turner is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
SteveDix
Eagle Pilot

I can indeed, and am looking forward to seeing more, and have been wondering what happened to Glazy's project.
SteveDix is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

You guys should get all your pursuits together for a photo....maybe surrounding a liberator.
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
Conrad Turner
Communications Officer

Gonna be a long time before mine are ready, Ham. I have already worked out that I need to stop work on the larger one as it will need a filming armature inside it. And if the larger one has to have one, why not put one in the smaller one too?

The larger one will have to have removable wings and fins for transport, and it may well be an idea to work that on the smaller one, and if I can find someone who can work out what I need and how to put it together, then lights are not out of the question either!

And in the times where I am stumped, don't have materials, or inspiration, or can't progress this for whatever reason, and can't work on the props (Federation rifle, Liberator hadngun, Liberator Teleport bracelet.) I am trying to work on a Games Workshop Warhammer 40,000 army, a 39" Seaview, a couple of written projects, and some 28mm scale figures of Servalan, Travis, some Federation Troopers, and before too long Blake himself from Crooked dice.
Conrad Turner is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote