Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > SHADO Operations > Launch Crater

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 23-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #41
mado21
Waste Technician

i would like a copy as well,if someone could upload these to a filehost again plz.

thanks
mado21 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #42
JWGoode
Geological Technician

Only I can make those available & they will appear again in due process.
John
JWGoode is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #43
FozzyTheBear
Chef

Default ARRRRGGHHHH!!!! I Missed Them!!

I missed out on these.... I'd have really like a set of those drawings. I'm planning on building a mobile, as some kind person has just given me half a set of wheels and one track from a Tiger Joe Tank and I was planning on casting copies of those in resin. But a good set of drawings would really help with the scratch build of the rest.

The drawings would be a life saver!! Any chance that they might get re-posted somewhere any time soon??

Best Regards.
FozzyTheBear is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #44
Interceptor6
Astrophysics Technician

Welcome Fozzy!
There's a huge amount of knowledge on Mobile builds available on this forum. Start with the search field at the top, and start studying! Some of the most talented people in the world participate here.
John will repost eventually, but until then there's more than enough threads to keep you busy.
I started here the same way, and hope to finish my Mobile before I die an old man!
Good luck, Jeff
Interceptor6 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #45
FozzyTheBear
Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor6 View Post
Welcome Fozzy!
Cheers Jeff... Thanks for the welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor6 View Post
I started here the same way, and hope to finish my Mobile before I die an old man!
I know exactly what you mean.... Too many projects too little time. I've got a 44" Eagle I started that's keeping me a bit busy as well, not to mention the half finished R2D2 that I might get done before I get old.

Best Regards.

Old 27-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #46
Interceptor6
Astrophysics Technician

Well just "bang" that 44 inch'er together, and get back to the serious work... Mobiles!!
Looking forward to your pics!
Cheers, Jeff
Interceptor6 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:52 AM   #47
Big Rab
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear View Post
I missed out on these.... I'd have really like a set of those drawings. I'm planning on building a mobile, as some kind person has just given me half a set of wheels and one track from a Tiger Joe Tank and I was planning on casting copies of those in resin. But a good set of drawings would really help with the scratch build of the rest.

The drawings would be a life saver!! Any chance that they might get re-posted somewhere any time soon??

Best Regards.
Hi Fozzy,

I am also looking forward to John's RADAR dish plans as well

There is a thread here http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...ead.php?t=2501 that gives a lot of information and discussion on the Mobile.
I promised, a while a go, to update it with the new information we have and i will put it on my list of things to do during my holiday next week.

As for casting a set of Tiger Joe wheels and tracks, I did some wheels a while ago for a very good friend, but then realised that i could have bought a full tank for about the same money and it had the tracks and the other parts included. This would have saved a awful lot of time and effort.
If you live in the US, you will get a full TJ tank very cheap, , , , , , it is the shipping to the UK that doubles the sale price for us

Good luck with the build and remember to post some photos as you go along
Old 27-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #48
FozzyTheBear
Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rab View Post
There is a thread here http://www.eagletransporter.com/foru...ead.php?t=2501 that gives a lot of information and discussion on the Mobile.
I promised, a while a go, to update it with the new information we have and i will put it on my list of things to do during my holiday next week.
Cheers Rab! Thanks for the link.... I look forward to seeing your other updates as well. I'm not in the USA, so unfortunately I'm in the same boat as all the other guys in the UK when it comes to Tiger Joe parts.... I'm actually down in not so sunny Cornwall. I do have a source of RTV Silicone and casting resins that's not too expensive. There's a a lot of surf board and boat builders down here. They always have materials left over, either cheap or free sometimes.

Best Regards.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #49
Peter P.
Alphan

Hi Guys!
At the moment im scratchbuilding the Moonmobile from UFO.
One of the next projects will be the Shado mobile but there are a few problems....(The same as anyone has,i guess..)
Im living in Austria and i need good plans and Tiger Joe wheels and Tracks.
Castings are absolutely ok,i will need only one Wheel of any kind and a few pieces of the track,because i can reproduce them by myself.
Im in moldmaking since 25 years, also in creating and reproducing pieces in resin,epoxy or Polyester.
well my company uses many gallons of silicones and resins per year,so a few wheels and tracks will be no problem
So please could somebody help a newbie?
regards,
Peter
Peter P. is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #50
zman
Alphan

Does anyone know if these plans are still available? Above link appears to be inactive.
zman is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #51
JWGoode
Geological Technician

Lets try this new link & see if it works out:
http://www.digitalgoodsstore.com/c/soZ1LW
Old 10-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #52
JWGoode
Geological Technician

I think it takes you to PayPal first, then after payment redirects you to the download.
They've tacked on fees now, can't get away from that unfortunately...