Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office > Cap'n on Deck

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 06-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
karr1981
Assistant Commander

Default Commander On Deck 6th May 2013

Happy Bank Holiday everyone, I hope everyone has the lovely weather we have here, so much easier to enjoy a hobby with the sun shining.

On Friday I visited Bernie again to see how he is getting on and work through open action points. It was great to see him in better spirits and focused on us getting everything back on track. First thing on the agenda was the UFO model, Bernie showed me the completed motorised kit, naively I had just assumed it would be the basic kit with a battery and a motor hehe, obviously Bernie was able to show me how much engineering and design was required to make the motorised kit, its hugely impressive, these kits are now being picked and packed and will begin shipping in the coming days along with the other open orders we have, customers will receive an email from myself or Bernie direct to update you on the progress of each order.

With the UFO orders now getting back on track, I sat down with him to finalise some of the new products that i wanted to start promoting on the store, following from these talks and looking at the first runs, I'm happy to officially launch the first of our new new range of aluminium engine bells following the previous announcements that we had taken over the production of Mike Readers excellent range of aluminium enhancement parts.

The first few products are now live on the store in our new Scratch Build Centre section. We will be expanding this range to cater for not just 22", 23" and 44" Eagles, but also other kits, stay tuned for more announcements on these as the range grows.

I have also put the 44" footpads live in the store, this kit includes: 4 laser cut and precision ground 1/4" (6mm) Acrylic footpads, plus 4 sets set of detail stickers, this adds to our growing range of parts for those building the pinnacle of Space 1999 Scratchbuilds, the 44" Eagle Transporter.

Available now for only 20 +P&P

Thats all for today, time to get the BBQ out :-)

Karr1981

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
karr1981 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, eagle, engine bells, mike reader, scratchbuild