Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Deep Space Tracking Station > Breakaway > Aliens

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 16-02-2015, 04:47 PM   #361
DARKVIEW
Deputy Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by deraenged View Post
No, it wasn't removeable as far as I recall...I prized it off before they put it on a bonfire! Got the big antenna dish too!
Didn't the guys at the Prop Store of London restore the nostromo when found in a garage or something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Official website:

DARKVIEW is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #362
RICHIES ARMOR
Alphan

Im not completely clear on Stephens Kane suit. Steve and I provided some details for the suit so it would be completed. The chest armor was a one-off set. The boots are the chldrens set style. Im also not sure who did that chest armor set.
I know theres some mystery on it but never delved too deeply into it.

Bob Burns also has a Kane suit. Seems there was 2 of each made. Steve did the helmet and many details due to those pieces missing.

Many of the costume parts were resourced to other suits. i.e. Lambert Helmet and back pack became the Ripley helmet.

Richie
RICHIES ARMOR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 12:48 AM   #363
Tommycam1
Alphan

Yes, The Prop Store restored the original Nostromo. Check out the videos posted on You Tube.
Great reference photos.
Tommycam1 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 12:50 AM   #364
Tommycam1
Alphan

Default Prop Store Re-Store

Yes, The Prop Store restored the original Nostromo. Check out the videos posted on You Tube.
Great reference photos.
Tommycam1 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote