Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Main Mission > Launch Pad

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 02-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #361
Odahs
Astrophysics Technician

Keep fighting Chris, sometimes all we can wish for is the better days ahead.
Odahs is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:20 PM   #362
Scalemodeltech
Travel Tube Technician

I hope you feel better soon Chris! Take it easy and rest (its summer anyhoo)!
Scalemodeltech is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #363
pfleming@jbt.co.uk
Communications Officer

Default Thinking of you....

Not easy Chris - none of us understand until we get there. Along with all your other followers, really hope you feel better soon.

Kindest regards,

Patrick
pfleming@jbt.co.uk is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 02:30 AM   #364
eagle3
Astrophysics Technician

Thanks Guys, I'm trying to fight this illness but there are days my head hurts so bad I can't even stand to try to walk, and I can't see very well when it is hurting like it does. I keep trying to have faith that the powers that be will step in and let me be healthy. But it seems for now I have to just try to hang in there. I get tired of not being able to do much, and just laying in bed hoping maybe tomorrow things will be better and I can get back to working on my models. I miss working on my Eagle, and keep telling myself ...I will get back to her soon.
I hope you all are well, and I hope to be back to working on Eagle 1 and have something to show you all once again soon. My Thanks for ALL the well wishes, it has made me feel Very Happy to know I have friends here who care. I need to lay back down but wanted to say Thanks and let you All know How much I appreciate the well wishes.
Take Care my friends and God bless.
Chris
eagle3 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 08:00 AM   #365
pfleming@jbt.co.uk
Communications Officer

Default Good of you to get in touch....

....especially when you feel so lousy Chris. Thanks for letting us know how you are, albeit not feeling great at all. We can only keep our fingers crossed that you'll get over this dreadful illness, or that there's some medication which will at least help to alleviate the suffering.

Wishing you a full recovery in the near future,

Kindest regards

Patrick

Old 27-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #366
eagle3
Astrophysics Technician

Hello All,

Sorry for the long absence, but I was in an accident and it left me not able to walk or move well at all. And between the injury, fighting with the insurance company and trying to get back to where I was before the accident took more time than I thought. And where as I'm finally walking and moving better than I was. I'm still having to fight the insurance company which is a massive pain. and with all that I just have not been doing anything I was doing before the accident. But now that I'm starting to move and walk better again I'm going to be getting back to my modeling as the doctor feels it will good therapy when ever the insurance company gets on my nerves, and to help re build my motor skills. Again Sorry for the long absence and will let you know when I'm back on my Eagle project. Best Regards,
Chris
Old 27-10-2015, 02:17 PM   #367
boatshewsd2
Life Support Officer

Good Lord! Know that we are all much relieved to be hearing back from you, and that you are finding your way along the path to full recovery!

From my own experience, of last year and this, I know it can sometimes be difficult and even downright frustrating. Yes, it'll take time, but you will get there...

I hope you've gathered a good support system around you (including us! ); that can make such a difference...as well as keeping open communication with your doctors, and your insurer...

Keep in touch, and let us know how you're doing!

Best regards always, T
boatshewsd2 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 07:31 PM   #368
eagle3
Astrophysics Technician

Thanks T, it just gets frustrating when you want to move and your legs don't want to respond as they should, and when you go to grab things and you constantly drop them as your hands are not working either. But I have hope things will get better. And I'm looking foreword to working on my model again.

Best Regards
Chris
Old 27-10-2015, 11:08 PM   #369
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer

Best of luck Chris, I wish you well.
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 09:18 PM   #370
pfleming@jbt.co.uk
Communications Officer

Default Good news indeed.....

.....to know that you're back and, hopefully, on the mend. We're all thinking of you Chris - keep us posted on your progress.

Kindest regards

Patrick

Old 02-02-2016, 03:44 AM   #371
eagle3
Astrophysics Technician

Thanks Everyone, things here are being rough. and I'm having a hard time getting 100% back to where I was. But I'm slowly improving. I have been itching to get back to my models. But right now between hospital bills and health issues I'm having trouble getting back to being able to model. But I will get back to it yet.