Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Recreation and Dining Complex > Dragon's Domain - Image Gallery

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 24-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #61
TonyB
Forum Supporter

the DOCTOR wrote:
Quote:
Not to but in, but this is the place to go for all there is to know about Future/Kleer:

http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Bookmark it, it's so darned useful!
Yup very useful site indeed, I have used it myself, but thanks for posting the link, other members my well find it useful too.
TonyB is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #62
Dr Kane
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnapollo View Post
In the UK, Future is called Johnson's Klear so it might go under that name in Australia.
I believe it's sold as 'One Go' in Australia. It used to be sold under the 'Johnson's' name but I think it was rebranded as part of the 'Pledge' range.

Trivia: 'One Go' was briefly popular in the military as an easy way of shining up boot toecaps for parade. Not good in the long run!
Dr Kane is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:19 AM   #63
Liberator
Eagle Pilot

Ok managed to find some "Pledge One Go" Thanks again for the link and advice. I even ran it through my cheap and nasty air brush - geeze even that worked! Used my tried and tru air compressor, not an air brush one but a big mutha - it has a low pressure adjustable outlet - and it worked.

Always pays to practice on stuff thats not so important. The ship is getting there. Need some "safety" decals - you know the type - "warning jet exhaust" "Danger explosive bolts"- yellow and black striping.

Would love to be able to do an insignia with a cresent moon - waxing with another cresent moon waning - overlaid on each other. I was tempted to put a nice big number 6 or similar in Thunderbirds vain on one of the "fins" but decided not too. Anyone got anyidea where to find some decals?

I may have to get some decal sheet and make some of my own - always willing to give new things a go.
Liberator is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:23 AM   #64
Bishop
Chief Science Officer

JBOT could do up some for you or one of our other forum members. I'd love to be able to do this myself. We don't even have a printer at present.
Bishop is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote