Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Recreation and Dining Complex > Dragon's Domain - Image Gallery

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 17-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #261
Hawk8
Waste Technician

Default Fleet update

Two more augmented Eagles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB170174.JPG (93.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg PB170178.JPG (91.8 KB, 83 views)
Hawk8 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #262
lunadude
Travel Tube Technician

This design is so fun. Not to practical, as there is no way in/out (unless you use the Mattel hatch system). I am bashing a Eaglet hopper together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
Hey, I missed these posts back in November, or I would have piped up!

Funpod is too modest to sing his own praises, but I can confirm that he is absolutely the 'author' of the piece, and of the name 'Eaglet' (though I'm not disputing that others may have called it that independently).

About the year 5 BF (Before the Forum), I exchanged a couple of letters (remember them?!) with Mark42, and in one reply he included a nice photo of his replica 44". I sent a scan of this to Funpod, and in very short order he sent back one of his first bits of photoshopping, labelled 'Eaglet', and very recognisable as the craft we all know now as cricket's avatar!

It's on an old pc, but I've been meaning to fire it up and retrieve old pics and data before it goes to the recyclers, so as long as Funpod doesn't mind I'll see if I can get it up here shortly.
lunadude is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote