Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Observatory > Taybor's Emporium - Classified Adverts

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 23-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
karr1981
Assistant Commander

Default Space 1999 Eagle Transporter SPECIAL EDITION - 1:48 Scale Model Kit

Hi Guys,

I'm expecting 3 of these on Monday (and probably the only 3 ill be able to get at the initial price), will be able to confirm price then but if anyone (UK Only due to value) is interested drop me an email to sales@thehobbyshack.co.uk

Thanks,

Chris

(Info from supplier)

This is a single run production of 1000 special edition kits for worldwide sales with only 100 pieces available for sale in the UK. Demand is expected to be high and will outstrip supply and it will only increase in value as a true collector's kit!

Special Edition Kit Features:

18 x 24" Poster featuring artwork from the 22" Eagle packaging
Brian Johnson signed mini-print
9.5 x 13" Cartograf decal sheet featuring weathering panels and more
Limited edition 1000 pieces
The 18″ x 24″ poster features the box art from the kit. Logos have been minimized to really show off the great art on its own. There have been many requests for this poster. So here it is.

The large sheet of additional decals features some specific paneling arrangements that were shown on the filming miniature. It comes with additional marking and “weathering” to randomly spread across the model. This allows the builder to use no paint, or just use a base coat, then apply all these new decals to achieve a great look without additional masking and painting. This special sheet is has been produced by Cartograf of Italy, known world-wide for their outstanding quality.

Last, and best of all, this edition comes with a signature card signed by the Eagle Transporter’s designer Brian Johnson! Every kit will come with an authentic hand-signed card. Brian is a BAFTA and Academy Award winning special effects wizard with credits on films like 2001: A Space Odyssey, ALIEN, ALIENS and The Empire Strikes Back, not to mention his contributions to other Gerry Anderson productions such as Thunderbirds.

The Gerry Anderson show Space:1999 which originally aired in 1975, featured the crew of Moon Base Alpha as they found themselves stranded on our moon as a nuclear disaster knocked it from Earth's atmosphere. Sci-fi fans remember the outstanding special effects and production values of the show. The hero ship of the show was the Eagle-1 transporter, and in celebration of the 40th anniversary, MPC have released this special edition half scale model of the actual 44" studio miniature.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
karr1981 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
karr1981
Assistant Commander

Hi Guys,

The price works out at £270 which includes Royal mail next day special Delivery (I would not want to risk sending them any other method due to the value) or collect in person from me in Bristol for £260

Just let me know,

Thanks,

Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
karr1981
Assistant Commander

Hi Guys, I have 2 left and can do them for £230 to any members on here (UK Only sorry)

Drop me a pm if interested