SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 12-11-2017, 03:59 AM   #41
fredlight
Computer Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech_Designer View Post
Well, when they finally posted their prices it turned out pretty good. The 4 Eagle sets are 124 GBP which is currently about $207 CAD. The last 2 Eagles released years ago where $125 to $150 CAD so not bad of a bump up, better than I had thought it would be ($300 or $400 CAD). I decided to get the first 4 Eagle sets (I'm not interested the Hanger set, the only thing I like there is the staircase and the docking tube). I also want to get the Hawk one although they haven't posted the price for that yet. For the last week, I was going to put my name on the reserve list and I kept putting it off for a week until Thursday when I finally did it. I couldn't find any info on the process, I think it's just sending them an email. Does anyone know how long it takes for Product Enterprise to respond? It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from them.
Hi,
it took me several weeks before I got ananswer from them, but they always answered. Be patient and they will answer you, be sure to check your spam folder though...Regards
fredlight is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:02 AM   #42
Tech_Designer
Travel Tube Technician

I got their email response today! I chose the Early bird payment. I thought about asking whether they can add an accessory for their Exiles Eagle crane arm set. Not sure what episode it was, but they used the crane arm holding a small box with a small claw holding a red fuel rod and called it a "refueling" Eagle. If they included that small box with claw and fuel rod that's another Eagle variant.
Tech_Designer is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote