&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 04-08-2016, 12:44 AM   #81
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999man View Post
Hello Birdie!
By a small miracle I too have the copter squad rifle as well! For several years now. Nice to know what it was called! But I was keeping it a secret. I was first going to get my custom made season 2 1999 outfit from Canada (currently being made this month by a sunbird from eBay as I write this),.

link? Would Like a series 2 uniform.
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:46 AM   #82
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

I hope Somebody molds the receiver.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:48 AM   #83
1999man
Hydroponics Technician

Hello Ham Sandwich-
The lady that is making the Season 2 Alphan uniform is under the name of "Sunbird" on EBAY. When you see a Space:1999 uniform or jacket, when she lists it, contact her with your measurements and she will make one for you around $600.00. I wear a 3XL. And paid around that figure -It was a treat to myself believe me. However, I am still waiting for the uniform. I hope I will be pleased -I was with the Koenig Jacket.
1999man is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:24 AM   #84
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
Hello Ham Sandwich-
The lady that is making the Season 2 Alphan uniform is under the name of "Sunbird" on EBAY. When you see a Space:1999 uniform or jacket, when she lists it, contact her with your measurements and she will make one for you around $600.00. I wear a 3XL. And paid around that figure -It was a treat to myself believe me. However, I am still waiting for the uniform. I hope I will be pleased -I was with the Koenig Jacket.
Boy, that's a bit high! my first season uniforms cost about 1/3 of that...

Do you have any plans for that second copter squad toy?
Old 08-08-2016, 11:31 AM   #85
1999man
Hydroponics Technician

Default Just writing back!

HamSandwich-
Not to be ugly or selfish or mean or anything I intend to keep it. It's too hard to come across - I still don't have the gun scope, been looking for that everywhere -thats even harder. The uniform is pricy but really, who could I find in Houston to do it or even make it? I'm not in England. So I am cut off from all things 1999. Houston is a Technological Paradise mainly for "other companies" who buy in bulk, not for a little hobbyiest like myself who wonders into their doors from time to time, feeling a bit goofy and embarrassed who mentions a show some have seldom heard of who wants to create 1999 wonders. (It's almost as if I have to ask for permission) I would love to run across someone here who loves 1999 who is set up with a 3 d scanner and duplicate the gun seen in the show to -perfection. I know it can be done -but I think "Birdie" already did it!
Ask him! He seems to be set up in for it! He's a pro!

One more thing -gun laws. Unless I am wrong it's illegal to own a gun in the u.k.? So I wonder how they would react to a toy gun coming through the mail? Not sure about Canada though....

Old 08-08-2016, 10:08 PM   #86
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
HamSandwich-
The uniform is pricy but really, who could I find in Houston to do it or even make it?

One more thing -gun laws. Unless I am wrong it's illegal to own a gun in the u.k.? So I wonder how they would react to a toy gun coming through the mail? Not sure about Canada though....
There's s polish guy who posted here who made mine...one cost $150. And the other $200.

Toy guns in the uk are prohibited if they are 'black' and could be mistaken for the real thing . So, The last time i got one from there i just had them paint it pink with tamiya paint...which is alcohol soluble. soak it in rubbing alcohol and it's comes right off.

birdie has a lot of projects, but if we all beg him and show there's a demand, hr might do it.

Now, as to your problem: I had been considering showing my uniforms to my tailor and having more made...she would probably charge less than $200, and I have an original fabric sample somewhere, so at least the basic fabric would be accurate....

I'd be happy to arrange something for you with her if you want.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:02 AM   #87
1999man
Hydroponics Technician

Default Aren't you a nice guy and is that your picture?

Ham Salad!
Awe! That was so nice for you to offer to do that! I'll consider it. But just for now I will stick with "Sunbird". I know the guy (well I bought something from him on 1999 years back) your talking about in Poland, he's quite talented, wish I could do half of what he does! Are you in England? I am so glad that Texas hasn't as yet asked to alter our guns in a pink format -how insulting! That's like giving a man a "pink slip". Way harsh!

By the way, what do I click on to find the large slick glossy Roberto Baldarrasi posters? I can't find them since this site has changed it's format a year or so back!

Where's Maya when you need her!

Lord, so much to say, so much to tell, so much to share! Once again thanks for the reply!

/Users/Frederick/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2016/06/28/20160628-144923/s-l500.jpg
Old 11-08-2016, 05:19 AM   #88
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

[quote=1999man;403489]Ham Salad!
Awe! That was so nice for you to offer to do that! I'll consider it. But just for now I will stick with "Sunbird". I know the guy (well I bought something from him on 1999 years back) your talking about in Poland, he's quite talented, wish I could do half of what he does! Are you in England?<

No. US.

> By the way, what do I click on to find the large slick glossy Roberto Baldarrasi posters?<

Dunno...

I hope birdie decides to cast the receiver....I'd like some more props to go with my uniforms.

http://photo.cosplay.com/51595/3549983.jpg

I'd really love to do the space suit. The neck connector would be the hard part.