Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum


Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Deep Space Tracking Station > Breakaway > Dr Who

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
Ham Salad
Communications Officer
 
Ham Salad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,412
Default Cyberman part question: Revenge of the cybermen

Does anyone know what were used for the tube junctions in REVENGE OF THE CYBERMEN (Tom) ? know where to get them?
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer
 
Slate Mcleod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Salad View Post
Does anyone know what were used for the tube junctions in REVENGE OF THE CYBERMEN (Tom) ? know where to get them?
Do you mean on the suit itself ? The flexible conduit between the limbs ? If that's what you mean it's still readily available....google Copex.
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 03:14 AM   #3
Ham Salad
Communications Officer
 
Ham Salad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate Mcleod View Post
Do you mean on the suit itself ? The flexible conduit between the limbs ? If that's what you mean it's still readily available....google Copex.
Yes, on the suit itself, but No, I mean the cylindrical gadgets at the joints between the tubes, not the tubes themselves.

Although a good source for copex would be good, too.
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer
 
Slate Mcleod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Salad View Post
Yes, on the suit itself, but No, I mean the cylindrical gadgets at the joints between the tubes, not the tubes themselves.

Although a good source for copex would be good, too.
I think I remember someone telling me they were electrical junction boxes but that was in the dim and distant past so can't be 100% sure.

Here is a link to some Copex...

http://www.builders.ro/Copex-cu-sarm...-mm-14342.html

You can get it in plastic and metal varieties and there are lots of different types. The cheaper plastic variant is what you need.
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This site and contents are copyright Bernard Walsh 2010 all rights reserved, no reproduction of material in any form without written permission email: Bernie.walsh@mac.com