Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Administration Complex > Commander's Office

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 20-08-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
Pete Schmitz
Travel Tube Technician

Default hello - intoducing myself

Hi everyone. I live in Alabama, and have been a fan of ufo and 1999 as long as I can remember. I am braching out from star trek props. So far I have a studio scale ufo interceptor, and an old airfix eagle plus the moonbase reissue. I am in process of oredering one of Jim Smalls incredible metaprobes. My anderson modeling goals are to make a shadomobile, and especially a UFO. But my main goal is to build a 44" eagle, as accurate as possible. I would also like to generate interest in locating and documenting a real stun gun and commlock as accurately as possible, and basically create the depth of information generated by the study of the Greg Jein hero phaser, and create as accurate a replica of them as John Long has done with the trek phaser. They are very under appreciated props, and they deserve the same treatment. here are some pics of one of my builds. it is a midgrade, made of fiberglass like the real one and all aluminum parts, except the thumbwheel which is painted brass. . Wish I had something 1999 to show... sorry...

Pete Schmitz is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
RussellE
Astrophysics Technician

Hello Pete.

Nice looking weapon you have there. I'm sure you will find lots of
information here regarding your Anderson projects. These guys can
be very helpful here.

Welcome to the board.
RussellE is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #3
Barrington Bond
Astrophysics Technician

Welcome aboard,

I'm a bit more favoured toward UFO than '99 at the moment. You should find stuff in the Launch Crater section for a Mobile build that will help you.
Like the Phaser.

Regards,
Barry
Barrington Bond is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote