Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Deep Space Tracking Station > Breakaway > Blakes 7

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 18-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
star one
Waste Technician

Default third season vila's costume

hi folks , just recently aquired this costume. its vila's costume from the third series episode sarcophagus. only the top remains , its a grey velour material with orange trimming on , a good find i have not seen before.gary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vilas top.jpg (169.2 KB, 22 views)
star one is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by star one View Post
hi folks , just recently aquired this costume. its vila's costume from the third series episode sarcophagus. only the top remains , its a grey velour material with orange trimming on , a good find i have not seen before.gary
Very nice. where do you get this stuff?
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
KevinD
Communications Officer

I remember that one being around after the auctions in the early 90's, can't remember which one it appeared at. I used to have quite a large collection of original B7 costumes, including quite a few main-character ones, but I never had one of Vila's, they seemed very rare, well done getting this nice piece.
KevinD is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Ham Salad
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
I remember that one being around after the auctions in the early 90's, can't remember which one it appeared at. I used to have quite a large collection of original B7 costumes, including quite a few main-character ones, but I never had one of Vila's, they seemed very rare, well done getting this nice piece.

You'd think there would be a lot, as they seemed to do about 2 costume changes per episode....
Ham Salad is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #5
KevinD
Communications Officer

I know his season 4 one with the hoops made it into the public domain, but I couldn't actually tell you of another one that made it out there. I've seen lots of the others out there, (used to own 2 Blakes, 2 Avons, 1 Tarrant, 1 Cally, 2 Soolins and a Dayna myself!)

Old 19-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
star one
Waste Technician

hi kevin , met up with jane , she photo copied me a list she had from yourself with the costumes you where selling back in 1995 ,just so cheap , on the list was the robot costume from volcano which i own ,cost me only 80 bargain, i loved her karla costume from deathwatch ,very well made wish i knew you back then.gary.
star one is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
KevinD
Communications Officer

Hi there, ah my misspent youth You are doing a grand job of keeping those costumes for posterity, well done!