Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Main Mission > The Hangar

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&
View Poll Results: What add on accessory would you want From Round2 for a 1/48" scale (22") eagle?
Laboratory Pod 14 27.45%
Freighter Pod 4 7.84%
Nuclear Waste Pod/Nuclear Waste Containers 11 21.57%
Side Boosters 2 3.92%
Spine Booster 4 7.84%
Manipulator Arm/Refueling assbly/Red Life Pod 0 0%
Moon Buggy (in Scale) 7 13.73%
Nuke & Grabber 2 3.92%
Crew Members 6 11.76%
Airlock Adaptor 1 1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 07-03-2015, 12:32 AM   #1
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Default View Poll Results: What add on accessory would you want From Round2 for a 1/48" scale

View Poll Results: What add on accessory would you want From Round2 for a 1/48" scale (22") eagle?

Laboratory Pod
Freighter Pod
Nuclear Waste Pod/Nuclear Waste Containers
Side Boosters
Spine Booster
Manipulator Arm/Refueling assbly/Red Life Pod
Moon Buggy (in Scale)
Nuke & Grabber
Crew Members
Airlock Adaptor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scifitodd is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:38 AM   #2
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer

Why no sensory type of SexPod ? I mean Alphans surely would have done the zero G sex thing ?
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #3
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate Mcleod View Post
Why no sensory type of SexPod ? I mean Alphans surely would have done the zero G sex thing ?
"Spine Booster" may count
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #4
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate Mcleod View Post
They will find a place and a way for the zero G sex thing, I'm sure of it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Thanks to all that have voted so far! At some point I will send results to Round2.......

Old 10-03-2015, 01:44 AM   #6
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer

My top would be the nuclear waste pod. Product Enterprise didn't do that for some inexplicable reason.

Which is a cryin shame. Seeing as there is no 1/48th Eagle though I don't really understand the point of this poll?
FALLINGSTAR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:11 AM   #7
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALLINGSTAR View Post
My top would be the nuclear waste pod. Product Enterprise didn't do that for some inexplicable reason.

Which is a cryin shame. Seeing as there is no 1/48th Eagle though I don't really understand the point of this poll?
We are trying to get Round2 to make the 1/48" kit, they expressed that if the reissue kits do well enough they would consider making a new more accurate Kit in that scale. So if you would like one, please vote. And go to my Facebook page Space: 1999 1/48 Scale Modeler Collection Group and join us to let them know we really want it. So yes there is a point!��

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1573...59622/?fref=nf

Last edited by Scifitodd; 10-03-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #8
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddyboy766 View Post
We are trying to get Round2 to make the 1/48" kit, they expressed that if the reissue kits do well enough they would consider making a new more accurate Kit in that scale. So if you would like one, please vote. And go to my Facebook page Space: 1999 1/48 Scale Modeler Collection Group and join us to let them know we really want it. So yes there is a point!��

Good points. From what I remember R2 said the Eagles were selling well but they needed to see a continuation of sales. I think the first run might have sold out but not sure if that's accurate. They've had the licence for a while but the question is - how much longer will they have it?

This is worth a try though.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:28 AM   #9
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Good points. From what I remember R2 said the Eagles were selling well but they needed to see a continuation of sales. I think the first run might have sold out but not sure if that's accurate. They've had the licence for a while but the question is - how much longer will they have it?

This is worth a try though.
Great, that's good to hear, I have also heard that they are doing well. I know this can happen if we just let them know we really are excited about the possibility of a new, more accurate eagle transporter and in 1/48" scale. I would be ecstatic if this happens, a lot of fans would be also. Thanks!

Old 11-03-2015, 01:28 AM   #10
boatshewsd2
Life Support Officer

Default Face Time...

Noticed the new avatar - prompted by subject of this poll, perhaps?
boatshewsd2 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 01:46 AM   #11
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatshewsd2 View Post
Noticed the new avatar - prompted by subject of this poll, perhaps?
The new avatar was done by a cartoonist. He did a pretty good job and even made me look younger. I want to pilot a 22" eagle! I'm all dressed up and ready to go!

Old 11-03-2015, 02:45 AM   #12
boatshewsd2
Life Support Officer

One is left curious as to the seating arrangements...

Quote:
The new avatar was done by a cartoonist. He did a pretty good job and even made me look younger. I want to pilot a 22" eagle! I'm all dressed up and ready to go!
boatshewsd2 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:44 AM   #13
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer

Quote:
Great, that's good to hear, I have also heard that they are doing well. I know this can happen if we just let them know we really are excited about the possibility of a new, more accurate eagle transporter and in 1/48" scale. I would be ecstatic if this happens, a lot of fans would be also. Thanks!

Let's hope they've sold well and it really is time for an all new Eagle. One thing though - I wouldn't really call the Laboratory, Freighter and Nuclear Waste pods 'accessories'.

I'd call them different Eagle variants. Variants that should be done to make the most out of any Eagle tooling so I think it might be a good idea to rephrase part of this poll?
Old 17-03-2015, 10:50 PM   #14
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Let's hope they've sold well and it really is time for an all new Eagle. One thing though - I wouldn't really call the Laboratory, Freighter and Nuclear Waste pods 'accessories'.

I'd call them different Eagle variants. Variants that should be done to make the most out of any Eagle tooling so I think it might be a good idea to rephrase part of this poll?
I basically went with the kits that Warp Models has done. So you can get the nuclear waste drums with the cargo pod, the winch pod and magnet, and so on! I think this idea was put to me by someone who wants to see if the 22" eagle is the only thing that we want and to see if they can jump on the garage kit bandwagon. I didn't just dream this up! Nuff said............

Old 19-03-2015, 02:37 AM   #15
Eaglelover
Computer Technician

"What add on accessory would you want From Round2 for a 1/48" scale (22") eagle?"

Round2 is actually coming out with a 22 inch Eagle? Is that really true?

Thanks
Eaglelover is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 19-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #16
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Nothing's confirmed at the moment but it is a strong possibility if sales of the other kits are strong. This is also to show them the interest in the 22" kit and other add on kits for later.

Old 21-03-2015, 05:39 AM   #17
Eaglelover
Computer Technician

I would luv a 22 inch injection model of the Eagle. And I am sure Round2 would do a good job of producing one. If its in a reasonable price range I am sure it would sell well too. The Eagle has to be in at least the top 10 of sci fi lovers spaceships it would be popular enough to sell well.
Eaglelover is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #18
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

Eaglelover, yes it is definitely in the top 10, I would say top 3 for me! Stop in on Facebook and see what's going on.

Space: 1999 1/48 Scale Modeler Collection Group

Old 25-03-2015, 08:37 PM   #19
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer

Quote:
Nothing's confirmed at the moment but it is a strong possibility if sales of the other kits are strong. This is also to show them the interest in the 22" kit and other add on kits for later.

Do you have any insider knowledge toddy?
Old 25-03-2015, 08:44 PM   #20
Scifitodd
Forum Supporter

No I don't have any insider information, I wish I did. I'm just campaining for a 22" eagle.