Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum


Go Back   Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum > Main Mission > The Hangar

Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #1
karr1981
Assistant Commander
 
karr1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,218
Default Sixteen12 Announcement

*For immediate release*

karr1981 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 03:55 PM   #2
Red5
Chef
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 24
Default

This is fabulous news as far as I'm concerned and not a minute too soon.

I've placed my reservations already.
Red5 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 03:55 PM   #3
Jonathan E
Medical Technician
 
Jonathan E's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 162
Default

Just emailed them to reserve a Laboratory Eagle. How reliable are Sixteen12 these days??
Jonathan E is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:23 PM   #4
29390
Communications Officer
 
29390's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,340
Default

Answers on a postcard please.
29390 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #5
Graham Sykes
Alphan
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Default SIXTEEN 12 ANNOUNCEMENT

Fantastic news; about time.
Is there a vast difference in quality with the Rogue Models 44" Eagle at significantly higher price?
Graham Sykes is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #6
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 824
Default

Couldn't care less. I'd rather get R2's all new 22 inch kit. Much, much, much, much cheaper and not resin.
FALLINGSTAR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #7
XL5
Alphan
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Default

round 2 should bring out 44 inch eagle kit and it would be a lot cheaper than this.
XL5 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #8
Sea Devil
Travel Tube Technician
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Aldridge,Walsall
Posts: 62
Default

I thought £1200 for the Interceptor was a lot when my 22"Eagle cost me £200 so where does £2500+ come into play. There must be a lot of disposable income out there!
Sea Devil is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 09:09 PM   #9
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer
 
Slate Mcleod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,272
Default

I am pretty sure this breaks copyright - don't Rogue Studio's have it now ?
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 02:21 AM   #10
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 824
Default

I was going to post I wish they'd get back into producing their toys and diecasts. Anyway I just visited their site and low and behold there's this announcement -


"VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with very great excitement Sixteen 12 Collectibles Ltd is returning to the arena of mass produced licenced toys"


Great if true and I'd like to see further Dr Who and Gerry Anderson [ including stuff that hasn't been done before ] but bizarrely they've put diecasts back on there but it says they're all sold out.
FALLINGSTAR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 13-03-2016, 03:32 AM   #11
Tech_Designer
Travel Tube Technician
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 71
Default

I would love for them to release the last 3 12" eagles (alternate freighter with the claw, the nuclear pod transport, and the refueling eagle with crane arm). I wanted to get a hawk model as well.
Tech_Designer is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 06:10 AM   #12
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech_Designer View Post
I would love for them to release the last 3 12" eagles (alternate freighter with the claw, the nuclear pod transport, and the refueling eagle with crane arm). I wanted to get a hawk model as well.



Yes why they didn't do the nuclear pod I don't know. I wonder if the good sales of the R2 Eagles have prompted them to get back into diecasts [ seeing as they have plastic parts ].
FALLINGSTAR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 02:40 AM   #13
Slate Mcleod
Communications Officer
 
Slate Mcleod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALLINGSTAR View Post
Yes why they didn't do the nuclear pod I don't know. I wonder if the good sales of the R2 Eagles have prompted them to get back into diecasts [ seeing as they have plastic parts ].
I am certain that is the reason bro.
Slate Mcleod is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 09:11 AM   #14
Eagletransporter
Communications Officer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,495
Default Excited !!

Well, I just couldn't resist and also put my name for a Lab Eagle with boosters! Got a very interesting reply from Daryl confirming my reservation and explaining that a regular manufacturing “diary” detailing each step of the development process will be provided!
Eagletransporter is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 10:32 PM   #15
Dorzac
Eagle Pilot
 
Dorzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Norfolk, UK
Posts: 514
Default

lol, never have I visited a site where 99% of the stuff is sold out, and the other 1% is for stuff that doesn't exist yet ...
Dorzac is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 15-03-2016, 12:57 AM   #16
oldcopierguy
Life Support Technician
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA
Posts: 78
Default

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS...FOR A MODEL KIT...??!!! Who the hell has THAT kind of cashola to toss at a hobby kit...? That's in Canadian Loonies BTW, but GEEZ LOUISE, I thought I had seen everything...!!
oldcopierguy is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 01:30 AM   #17
FALLINGSTAR
Communications Officer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorzac View Post
lol, never have I visited a site where 99% of the stuff is sold out, and the other 1% is for stuff that doesn't exist yet ...



It is ever so slightly bizarre isn't it.
FALLINGSTAR is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 09:40 PM   #18
Planet3
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcopierguy View Post
FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS...FOR A MODEL KIT...??!!! Who the hell has THAT kind of cashola to toss at a hobby kit...? That's in Canadian Loonies BTW, but GEEZ LOUISE, I thought I had seen everything...!!
Crikey....$5K does seem a bit extreme but, hey, to each his or her own I suppose. It's definately over my spendng limit .........
Planet3 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 10:28 PM   #19
Red5
Chef
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 24
Default

I've ordered 3!!
Red5 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2016, 12:21 AM   #20
oldcopierguy
Life Support Technician
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
I've ordered 3!!
As an old Vulcan once said..."Live long and Build them All..."!

OCG
oldcopierguy is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This site and contents are copyright © Bernard Walsh 2010 all rights reserved, no reproduction of material in any form without written permission email: Bernie.walsh@mac.com