Notices

SPONSORED BY
&

Reply Bookmark and Share

Old 24-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
SPACE 1899
Communications Officer

Default Sexiest Space 1999 scene

Hi there - any opinions out there about which is the sexiest Space 1999 scene ?

Tony 42 stated in the 'Funniest Space 1999 scene' thread that he thought Tanya's line "Mind if I share the music with you ?" to Paul's guitar strumming in the Season 1 episode "Black Sun" was one of the sexiest seductive moments on screen.

My personal favourite is the 20 second close up shot (14 minutes into the Season 1 episode "Mission of the Darians") of Joan Collins' legs as she walks around the sofa on which John Koenig is lying. Why, it's almost enough to make one momentarily agree with those Darian nasty survival methods, if it resulted in keeping Joans legs looking as good as that !!!

What was your favourite sexy Space 1999 scene ?
SPACE 1899 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
alienation
Eagle Pilot

Okay, there's the visual one and the mental one for me.
The visual one is when Helena gets the perfume in The Taybor and seduces John. that is one of Landau's sexiest scenes.
The mental one is the two Helena's kissing John from The Exiles. Oh, the possibilities they had...and when Maya kissed John first it was very sexy.
alienation is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
Bishop
Chief Science Officer

That was a particularly saucy scene, agreed aliennation. The Tanya scene still does it for me. I must say though that all of these add to the story because the writters/ directors never filled the show with the gushy stuff so it worked when it came along. STTOS never seemed to be without it and it seemed (to me) to provide way too many "oh for goodness sakes get on with it) moments.
Bishop is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 02:36 PM   #4
alienation
Eagle Pilot

Kirk's love scenes....yeah, there were enough of those weren't there....personally, I always wanted to see Kirk with two women. Koenig got his two Helenas....

I've said this before, but my favorite sexual inuendo is from Brian the Brain with the simultaneous button pushing of the Love Test for John and Helena. That was a very daring and clever inuendo...
but at the end, when Helena teased John, instead of saying, "We both failed" it would have been funnier for her to say, "I was faking it."
Old 26-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
DX-SFX
Chief Medical Officer

Not Space 1999 related but Thunderbirds has many sexual frisson moments, usually between Alan, Lady P and Tin-Tin. At the end of Thunderbirds Are Go, Alan is having dinner with Lady P and clearly trying to impress her unaware that the rest of the Tracy's are sitting nearby and listening. Once discovered Tin-Tin can't help but congratulate Alan on his performance during the day.... "and tonight". It's emphasised by a pause a beat longer than would normally be the case before Jeff continues with a toast to Alan.
DX-SFX is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 29-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
alienation
Eagle Pilot

The sexiest S99 scene is Helena in the pink-I'm-not-wearing-underwear dress in One Moment of Humantiy. Especialy the first seen where she is tying the bottom strap and showing off the side slits.
Old 30-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #7
Bishop
Chief Science Officer

True, its about the only thing worth watching in the ep. The dance sequence in that ep is also pure sexy... not my cup of tea, but, highly charged.
Old 30-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
alienation
Eagle Pilot

I'm surprised no one mentioned Sandra in the leopard skin from Full Circle. Her tied up in that outfit...that was hot!
Old 30-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #9
Stu73
Communications Officer

if it's not got Tanya in it, then I'm happy looking at Eagles.
Stu73 is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
Dr Kane
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienation View Post
I'm surprised no one mentioned Sandra in the leopard skin from Full Circle. Her tied up in that outfit...that was hot!
Oh yes... I'm ambivalent about the tying-up thing, but there was a gratifying amount of the beautiful Sandra on display!

I'll also suggest the scene in 'The Last Enemy' when Dione enters Alpha in her '70s biker leathers. A bit like a rejected Blondie album cover photo-shoot, but still appealing.

Hmmm... will this thread reveal more about our tastes than we'd normally care to admit in person?
Dr Kane is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote

Old 30-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #11
DX-SFX
Chief Medical Officer

I like the bit where Sven, the washing machine repair man with no socks, comes in and the maid Helga, who's wearing a very skimpy maid costume and excessively high heels, accidentally pours water all down her front when her skirt catches and tears on the airlock door handle....

.... or am I thinking of something else?
Old 30-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #12
Dr Kane
Communications Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-SFX View Post
I like the bit where Sven, the washing machine repair man with no socks....
That's funny - in all of 'those' movies I've seen the bloke keeps his socks on! Not a good look....

Anyway, where were we...?
Dr Kane is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #13
DX-SFX
Chief Medical Officer

I must have the digitally remastered director's cut version.
Old 30-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #14
SPACE 1899
Communications Officer

Quote:
Okay, there's the visual one and the mental one for me.
The visual one is when Helena gets the perfume in The Taybor and seduces John. that is one of Landau's sexiest scenes.
The mental one is the two Helena's kissing John from The Exiles. Oh, the possibilities they had...and when Maya kissed John first it was very sexy.
Indeed - many other possibilities for Moonbase Recreation time - how about two Yaskos !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony42 View Post
True, its about the only thing worth watching in the ep. The dance sequence in that ep is also pure sexy... not my cup of tea, but, highly charged.
And as a bonus, that dance scene music track (from the Year 2 double CD) is a great number to bop along to when out and about driving. Starting off with that slow screeching guitar solo, followed by brief silent pause, then, wait for it, quick burst of bongo drums, followed by a crazy ever speed increasing guitar follow-up, complimented by lots of saxaphone (?) free for all.
Old 30-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
DX-SFX
Chief Medical Officer

I thought the season two music was perfect for my version too.

Old 31-05-2008, 12:34 AM   #16
alienation
Eagle Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
Only if the director was Benny Hill!

Only slightly OT, but there was a scene in the Brigitte Neilsen tv-movie 'Murder on the Moon' where she strips out of her spacesuit to reveal that she's wearing a slinky black dress and heels!
On a video put out by Something Weird called Nude on the Moon, it had a short bonus that was a silver-spacesuited astronaut pulling off her helmet to reveal she's a blond beauty and then pulls off her space-suite to reveal a silver foil dress and panties. yeah, she goes further.

another sexy S99 moment....Catherine Schell's entrance in Guardian of Piri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPACE 1899 View Post
And as a bonus, that dance scene music track (from the Year 2 double CD) is a great number to bop along to when out and about driving. Starting off with that slow screeching guitar solo, followed by brief silent pause, then, wait for it, quick burst of bongo drums, followed by a crazy ever speed increasing guitar follow-up, complimented by lots of saxaphone (?) free for all.
wow. I got to go listen to that piece again.
Old 31-05-2008, 03:22 AM   #17
Bishop
Chief Science Officer

Catherine's kissing of Koenig in Guardian was another moment.
Old 31-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #18
SPACE 1899
Communications Officer

Quote:
Hot indeed - but not as hot as any of those all too few scenes of bikini babes in the solarium !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony42 View Post
Catherine's kissing of Koenig in Guardian was another moment.
Yes you're right.

Actually, there were a number of kissing scenes now that I think about it -
Sandra and Paul (Season 1 'The Last Sunset')
2 Helenas kissing John (Season 2 'The Exiles') - already previously mentioned by alienation
Alan and Sahala (at the end of Season 2 'Dorzak')
John and Elizia (Season 2 'Devil's Planet')

There must have been others - have I missed any ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kane View Post
Oh yes... I'm ambivalent about the tying-up thing, but there was a gratifying amount of the beautiful Sandra on display!

I'll also suggest the scene in 'The Last Enemy' when Dione enters Alpha in her '70s biker leathers. A bit like a rejected Blondie album cover photo-shoot, but still appealing.

Hmmm... will this thread reveal more about our tastes than we'd normally care to admit in person?
As well as 'the tying-up thing' - how about the 'whipping thing' with those hot babes in tight red spandex outfits on Season 2 'Devil's Planet' ? - now that was pretty sexy...
Old 06-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #19
VTracy
Eagle Pilot

Quote:
That's the first one I thought of. Also, later when she escapes and falls asleep by the tree! Who wouldn't want to curl up with that?

I'd like to give a mention to Zova in the Exiles. Very sexy!
VTracy is off duty   Bookmark and Share Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #20
alienation
Eagle Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPACE 1899 View Post
As well as 'the tying-up thing' - how about the 'whipping thing' with those hot babes in tight red spandex outfits on Season 2 'Devil's Planet' ? - now that was pretty sexy...
Or John Koenig in his sex slave outfit. I showed that one to my friend who is also a Domitrix. She had been complaining that Landau was too old, but at that ep she said, "He's not bad looking, isn't he?"