Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

18in sky1 in progress

maninblack

Alphans
hi all
a mate of mine is scratch building a 18in sky 1
early days yet but take a look
will keep you updated
maninblack

Doomsday

Alphans
Sky 8 eh?
How many were there in the programme?
I thought Skydiver 4 was the highest mentioned.

I'm probably wrong. I usually am. :yes:

Transporter

Alphans
Sky 8 eh?
How many were there in the programme?
I thought Skydiver 4 was the highest mentioned.

I'm probably wrong. I usually am. :yes:

What do you mean by were? You dont want to make me believe that this was only a sience fiction show???? HAH, only eight Skydivers! I am convinced we even have one in the lake of Zurich in Switzerland...:D

RCnut

Alphans
During the Approval/organisational stage of shado, one of the delegates said and I think I quote, "A fleet of 10 submarines?"
So thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

BTW the wingspan on the biggy is 19inches I make it around 1/24 scale ish. All in two pack primer now, Ive had to re position some of the fluting on the nose, now its right I'll carry on with the nose intake, not to sure about it as it is.

more piccys to come.

18"sky 1 in progress

absolutly superb , please send them to me by return of post.(don`t i wish) great work. steve.:thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

RCnut

Alphans
Kit?

Dont be silly......Of course i am. If it all goes according to plan (Micks that is) ill be doing the back end as well.

RCnut

Alphans
latest

thats as it stands now, two pack primer, ill be sanding it and then start to cut in all the lines, as you see it there, thats how it will be moulded, all in one and hollow. oh yeh i did the canopy as well, fin and fin base next then all being well....the greeblies.

Knight1966

Alphans
Complete amateur opinion here compared to RCNUT & Maninblack but Cockpit appears a tad small in bottom pic mainly, not quite as obvious in top pic, perhaps it's just optical. Otherwise TOTALLY STUNNING

RCnut

Alphans
cockpit

the cockpit canopy is the correct size lenth and width wise however the front top end of the fuse needs attention, If you look at the 2 foot sky 1 refs you will notice a distinct canopy capture point which I will add in due course. The sides will be reduced then so it should all come together. I hope.