Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

18in sky1 in progress

maninblack

Alphans
sky 1 update

hi all:thumbup:
latest pic of sky1, rocket Pods in the making
with polished alloy jet flutes and canopy cut out in background
cheers
M.I.B

Knight1966

Alphans
Lookin the biz Mamas, apologies canopy was clearly just an optical thing looks spot on now with the windows cut in.

RCnut

Alphans
Cheers people, good news is that an uncle of mine is sorting the decals for the Sky 1 so there done if anybody wants a kit. So anyway its nearly there, few bits and bobs to do then I start on the diver section.

maninblack

Alphans
first one!!!

hi all
first kit out of mould and looking good!! detail bits to follow
waiting for diver section to match!!!! keep up the good work mammas

maninblack

Propland

Chief Eagle Pilot
Can you tell us what the cost for a kit is and when you feel they'd be able to ship? Perhaps starting a list of members interested so you could gauge your production? I sure would be interested in one maybe 2 kits :thumbup:
Anyone else?

Last edited:

maninblack

Alphans
kit

hiall
we are working on price, will contact mammas and see
what we come up with,whe the diver section is done the kit will be available
in complete or just sky1..:thumbup:
cheers
maninblack

maninblack

Alphans
hi all

here are the latest pics
the detail for the rear of sky1 the actual plate is seperate so can be changed if need be

cheers
mib

RCnut

Alphans
End Plate

OK so its not an accurate representation which is why i decided to make it as a seperate part, use or loose itas they say,:lol:

Propland

Chief Eagle Pilot
...oh please tell us there will be a kit this summer?

Look'in mighty FINE:thumbup:, must have kit, must have kit :wtf::wtf::wtf:
Outstanding - can the metal thrusters be included in the kit? Count me in for at least 2 kits! Any other Anderson replica kits that Mamas has, and would be willing to offer for sale?

maninblack

Alphans
sky1 update

hi all
heres the latest pics of my sky1, nice little seat for the pilot!!!! LOL!!:lol:
the cones,body and exhausts are made from alloy not far from finishing
thx
MIB

w8cmp

Alphans
That's a thing of beauty :thumbup:

So what sort of length will this baby scale out at with the diver section added ?

Just trying to figure out how I can get this one in to the house without it being noticed :?

Chris

Mike Delamar

Alphans
excellent craftmanship

can I ask, are you working on it in a car body shop? if so what does everyone who comes in think of your model building?

Mike