Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

18in sky1 in progress

RCnut

Alphans
Auto shop

Its my mate Andy's garage (reguler contributer to Scale aircraft monthly) Some recognise, some Dont, depends who I let in. lol.

RCnut

Alphans
Pos waves

fillin orders, eating cheese, catching some rays. Tank broke and the guys are fixin it.

RCnut

Alphans
Ball park

Between £150.00-£175.00 Thats direct from me. From Comet, well skys the limit (no pun intended) Im picking up the exhaust nozzels and matra cone monday night so should be ready soon. if anybody wants ally ones then Maninblack is your man. kit will be supplied with resin ones.

nalarabbit

Alphans
Super Duper SkyDiver

:clap:Hi Mammas & Man in Black,

Stick me down for a kit when its ready - was chatting to Mammas about this beauty at the GA Auction event. I have engel dive tanks I will use to get the boat diving!!

Cheers

Steve