Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

2001-3001

Stu73

Alphans
Hi just wanted to say that, thanks to this group, I was tempted by a couple of posts (back in the summer) to go and read the books and see what's what.
I did, and I really enjoyed them. If anyone out there has never read the books, I'd recommend them. 2061 can seem a bit 'jumpy' at times, but it is really enjoyable!
Although I wish the ending to 3001 was not quite as abrupt

Garuda

Forum Supporter
Glad you liked them. So did I. Although I was a little dissapointed with the ending in 3001, it's all a good read!

Thanks to this forum (DX especially) I bought and read "The lost worlds of 2001" earlier this year. Really good. It added a lot of depth to "2001".

I also read "2001: filming the future" and the Cinefex 2001 issue and enjoyed them both a lot.