Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

23" Eagles on sale in Oz

Hi guys, it appears the local Australian distributor for the 23" Eagles is dumping his stocks as our biggest collectable shop here in Adelaide has the transporter, lab and freighter versions on sale for $700 each, including the signiature version of the freighter. They apparently have seven of each of the transporter and Lab versions and four of the freighters.

I put one on hold to pay off (lab version), just thought I would let other locals know if they are interested. I saw a e-bay store in Melbourne had them as well for the same price.

I only saw twoi n the display case with their perspex covers so I am not aware of which incarnation of PE they are released from but the ones I saw on display looked straight at least....:)

Cheers

Tony