Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

29" ENA Interceptor is here!

shadopilot

Alphans
Pretty big huh! The shipper sent it Priority Mail so I got it in 2 days.

Its missing the small strut for the front leg.

My pilot is pretty happy!

shadopilot

Alphans
Tony42 said:
Nice Dinky Interceptor too. nice when I model arrives in one piece. As Darth Vader would say "most impressive" And yes, that pilot is a very happy little camper isn't he.
AAhhh... the Dinky! Don't you just love them. I have 2. I've got a Dinky SHADO mobile and 2 Space 1999 Eagles also.

Bishop

Alphans
The Dinky Interceptor isn't actually a bad shape considering its a toy. Certainly made the legs a better size than PE did...very spidery those PE interceptor legs...and I think the pilot is a tat too big for the machine, but I'm not sure. The Dinky pilot is of course a little small, but again, its a toy...a very cool toy at that.

Liberator

Alphans
Nice ship, can you photograph it against a PE 12" so I can get a grip on its size. Thats assuming you have a PE 12". Now your a member here so you have to right?

I'm more interested in having the PE Interceptor set with the UFO now - but I see they are discontinued - I'll do some hunting around I know they can still be had.

shadopilot

Alphans
I just measured the Interceptor and its more like 27" rather than 29" long. About a foot tall and a foot wide. I cant post any more pics because I keep getting busted for having my pics to big. I dont know how to make them smaller. My camera is on its lowest resolution and I tried to resize them at photobucket but it doesnt work for some reason. I clicked the link a few posts above about pictures and its just a bunch of posts about *cough*????

JJL567

Alphans
They do look happy don't they?

:think:

Not sure about the twins though...

I have it! :!: ...
It must be the space suits. :yes:

A great looking Interceptor though Shado Driver, congrats!

Jon
;)