Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

DARKVIEW

Forum Supporter
Hi all, thought I'd show you my Dagostini Falcon build & I must say lm enjoying it, Exellent quality.

Metal guns primed & barrels drilled out....

Adding my own details to the main hold cabin...

Making barrels with some poundshop gel pen tops... & bits...

Added pipework etc.. Just wanted to create a functional feel to it by adding pipework etc as l don't imagine I will open the falcon up much to display its interior. It's just my interpretational detailing and not studio set accurate!! I'd have to spend a fortune on certain sites lazer cut printer parts that l feel are way over priced!!! But I'm looking into a grid floor at some point!!

Altered seats...

Corridors started...

Last edited:

badsimmonds

Alphans
This is superb work Dark view absolutely fantastic.
I had started to collect the issues but at the end of the day the costs were going to be too much so I sold them on.
This is turning out to be a great replica and well worth having in anyone's collection.
Please keep posting.
Malcolm

DARKVIEW

Forum Supporter
Thanks all, l do it bit by bit & ad things if needed etc... Plus lm happy waiting monthly as it gives me time to make sure the details are as close as possible per section etc...Yeah it's £35 a month but l stopped smoking and I'm more than quits up ;-)

Last edited:
Congratulations on both counts....

Thanks for the close-ups Darkview, especially of your very own scratchbuilt components - indistinguishable from the kit parts. It's going to be a wonderful model when finished. Well done too on giving up - it's a hard hard slog, with temptations along the way, but I'm sure you'll get there!

Kindest regards

Patrick

DARKVIEW

Forum Supporter
TIP: for new models etc...if your wanting to make extra Pipe details for your main hold use the runners with this model...as you can see I've put 2 Up lve finished on this picture... Just cut, sand & prime...paint and weather...

I've used one or two here... Above the seat corner...

Last edited: