Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

39" Seaview Submarine kit

badsimmonds

Alphans
I'm hoping someone out there may be able to help me.
I was given a 39" Seaview kit a while back and have only just opened it to discover there are no instruction leaflets.
I have contacted Moebius but they haven't got back so does anyone on this site have a set of instructions they could copy for me.
Many thanks
Badsimmonds

badsimmonds

Alphans
Apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The kit is the tv four window version. I did find some instructions but they weren't very clear so I might just have to guess once I start it. Thanks for the info you posted it all helps. I usually scratch build which I find is easier than kits as I can modify the subject to fit my skill level, I will eventually post the build here but it won't be soon.
Its still too cold to work in the workshop plus I haven't been fit enough to start (not covid). I did buy some lights for it so I'm going to attempt to light it which is something I generally don't do.

kacapenko

Alphans