Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

44" AB Models Eagle Transporter

LazyEagle

Alphans
Thanks for all the compliments guys. Well AB did their best and it was the only game in town around 1999. But yes as a practical model the heavy white metal does make for a cumbersome piece. Anyhow will progress onwards as the footpads are Jim Smalls but I'm cutting mine from 10mm perspex. Also ditching all the resin engine bottles in favour of EMA bits and domes etc.

Skydiver- Well Bernie it's stored at my parents whilst my house is being done- but I've a mind to finish painting, detailing, decals, weathering by the end of the year before considering selling it perhaps. I need the space and the 3 footer for me will be difficult to moor given my 44" Eagle count...;-)...

Yes 5 years doing nothing...I am the laziest Alphan reject......back to Earth..

Sanjay.