Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

44" Eagle project off and running(like a heard of turtl

Yes as my dad would say i'm off and running like a heard of turtles
just sent off for 10 tubes of 1/4x.029x36" and 3/16 for a total of 119.40
(us dollars) they didn't have the 1"1/4 (for the jig to hold the eagle, rear and in the middle of both cages) but i will find something some where
:D

G

Re: 44" Eagle project off and running(like a heard of t

rabbidsquirrel said:
Yes as my dad would say i'm off and running like a heard of turtles

hey bud, our fathers must have known each other or went to the same school cause he used to say that all the time also!! :D

Have wondered just where did that saying come from?!!
well found one tube of the same stuff i got come in just haven't got the jigs cut out (too scared that the holes will not match up) other than that just keep my head above water :twisted: :D

I was Wonder if some one here could make a template (for the 44" eagle
spine and cage) as it does seam that i can not get the angle for the spine right and i do not seam to have the right tools (and have lost or misplaced the little piece of paper with my Brothers figuring on it)
maybe in plastic and i would be willing to pay for the material,labor,S&H
if any person out there can help out please do (been trying to get it to work out by myself but seams to get worse each time i redo it)
thanks before hand (and i Mean BIG thanks)
:D