Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

44" Eagle Trasnsoprter Done

Raytheon

Alphans
The done and done gallery is now up on my site!
53 large res pics for yout enjoyment:
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/44Eagle.html

For those who no click link, some reduced res pics for the photo pile.

:)(y)

skiffy

Alphans
Just beautiful work as always, Ian. I saw the original filming miniature in Blackpool as a kid and this is how I remember it looking although in reality that will have been nowhere near as detailed as yours.

Raytheon

Alphans
I thank ya muchly Ken. True enough mine is way more detailed but that was the build brief, also what happens when i'm left to my own devices and in range of the greeblie bins :)

Mind-blowing. I think it's the most super-detailed Eagle I've ever seen (if you can call looking at the photos "seeing" it). The interior of the cages, and the logical extensions of detailing that dovetail with the live-action sets around the airlocks are just... magnificent. Would love to see it in person. It's really a beautiful miniature that really shows off what a believable spacecraft design the Eagle is.

Amazing stuff!

Raytheon

Alphans
I thank you most kindly. Truth to tell, always liked the Eagle design and still do.
Well it still might not be the same as 'seeing it' it's about as close as one can get witrh a short video I shot, here's the link on YouTube:
Eagle video

Enjoy!

Raytheon

Alphans
Many thanks for the kind words people!
I'm happy with her, others seem to like her and so does the client, high fives all round methinks (y):)