Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Alien Blue-ray screen captures

Pro Mod

Forum Supporter
I came across this great site whilst on the Propsummit web site last week,
http://ladymanson.com/galleries/movies/MoviesAC/displayimage.php?album=44&pos=10

Almost the entire film has been screen captured (3538 frames) and some of the images are amazing.
There is detail visible in some of the props and sets which I have never seen before.
Being a lifelong fan I've looked at every single image and have down loaded for safekeeping 1200 of them.

Well worth a look if you have the time.:thumbup:

*Aliens has had the same treatment but I havent had time to look at that one yet.

Boldman

Alphans
When I was building my Aliens dropship last year, someone took grabs from the blue-ray version and the amount of extra detail visible was astounding, particularly in the handful of frames that show the back of the APC bay during a tracking shot in the Sulaco during prep for the landing.