Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Alpha Interiors

Moebius

Alphans
Some new Moonbase Alpha Interiors.

Attachments

• Main Mission 11.jpg
    Main Mission 11.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Main Mission computer.jpg
    Main Mission computer.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 83

Moebius

Alphans
Cheers! One more and an experiment in 3D. Red and Cyan glasses required.

Attachments

• Space 1999 3D.jpg
    Space 1999 3D.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 75

Moebius

Alphans
A few more Main Mission images.

Attachments

• Main Mission command station.jpg
    Main Mission command station.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Main Mission Kano Station.jpg
    Main Mission Kano Station.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Main Mission wide 01.jpg
    Main Mission wide 01.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 39
  • Main Mission exterior.jpg
    Main Mission exterior.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Main Mission exterior 01.jpg
    Main Mission exterior 01.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 45

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Those Wide-Open Spaces...

Always love seeing new images here! :yes:

:?: Question, though: I see two smaller free-standing units whose placements seem rather random about the room. Clarity, pls?

Moebius

Alphans
Always love seeing new images here! :yes:

:?: Question, though: I see two smaller free-standing units whose placements seem rather random about the room. Clarity, pls?
They're called boby carts and they were little plastic storage units that you could buy (And still buy today)...in the 70's. They cropped up in both series of the show.:thumbup:

Attachments

• Boby cart 01.jpg
    Boby cart 01.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Boby cart 02.jpg
    Boby cart 02.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Boby cart 03.jpg
    Boby cart 03.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 41

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Thanks, now I catch. Those dark colors threw me off! Thumbnails cleared it up very nicely. :yes:

They're called boby carts and they were little plastic storage units that you could buy (And still buy today)...in the 70's. They cropped up in both series of the show.:thumbup:

Alpha3D

Alphans
Nice work- I modelled some of Alpha almost 10 years ago and had a sort of virtual tour going, so I know how much goes into this stuff :)

Moebius

Alphans
Nice work- I modelled some of Alpha almost 10 years ago and had a sort of virtual tour going, so I know how much goes into this stuff :)
Cheers! It's great fun and frustrating in equal measures. You look at reference material and you see that the sets changed considerably from episode to episode. :)

Alpha3D

Alphans
You look at reference material and you see that the sets changed considerably from episode to episode. :)

Scene to scene even sometimes! And getting the lighting reasonably correct was a right pain as I recall, that and the 'correct' colour of Beige for the walls etc... ;)

Moebius

Alphans
A couple of updates.

Attachments

• Main Mission 32.jpg
    Main Mission 32.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Main Mission 31.jpg
    Main Mission 31.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 24