Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

And who says an Angel can't fly?

alfalfa

Alphans
Actually, It looks like its been printed, doesn't it. The fueselage is flat and the whole thing is boxy. Would make a nice simple slot together kit with some laser cut parts and printed adhesive vinyl/whatever, ??? Captain Sci Fi/ Boss.

It is the coolest.

A thought anyway

TVC21

Alphans
That Angel looks superb in the air, fairplay mate whoever you are. Sky 1 would be nice....

Knight1966

Alphans
Lock me up and throw away the key for saying it if you like but I like the re-vamped Angels (aka Falcons) for NCS too, shame no-ones doing a garage kit, hint hint Mamas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8019cDHJPs[/ame]

Last edited:

CR

Alphans
Lock me up and throw away the key for saying it if you like but I like the re-vamped Falcons for NCS too, shame no-ones doing a garage kit, hint hint Mamas.
Wow, I liked that video, and love those jets. Looks like you've got me as a cellmate.
On an additional note, I really thought the music in the video was cool, too... it fit in well with the imagery. Imagine my shock when I found out it was a Britney Spears song! :eek: (I never thought I'd live to see the day when I actually liked a Britney Spears song, but I'm cool enough to admit it. 8) )

Knight1966

Alphans
Another Snippet showing the finer points of the 'Falcons' re-vamped versions of the original Angel Interceptors, Pete.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6MIecjR8zw[/ame]

Thanks for those links guys - I'm sure Derek and Reg would have been really pleased to see their designs actually take to the air like that. :thumbup: