Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

And you think we're obsessed?

mack29

Alphans
Just watched the local news last night, and saw a guy in Warrington who has built his own full-size, working model of the 1989 Batmobile. Don't worry, if you fancy one for nipping down to the supermarket in he is taking orders: just don't expect any change from £150,000.

ostrein

Alphans
At least he has good taste :yes:

If I would have the cash :roll:, I also would have a 1989 Batmobile, a General Lee, Moon Buggy, etc parked in my Garage :thumbup:

eagleman

Alphans
Holy fan obsession,Batman! I admire his fandom and his dedication. I agree with ostrein on the General Lee. As a fan of American stock car racing(NASCAR) and a Southern boy,that's a must-have.

ostrein

Alphans
And if he could manage a certain other car with a flux-capacitor, I'd pay him twice that... so long as I could test drive it first! :lol:

... wouldn't you mind if someone else could do the first drive, please. My thought is to "drive" to the future, buy lot's of nuke kits (should be ready then) and come back to distribute them here ? :/:

;)

hwels

Alphans
... wouldn't you mind if someone else could do the first drive, please. My thought is to "drive" to the future, buy lot's of nuke kits (should be ready then) and come back to distribute them here ? :/:

;)

I think I want to go back in time to a certain time in England where people are filling up a certain skip and get hold of ... :D

Stu73

Alphans
I think I want to go back in time to a certain time in England where people are filling up a certain skip and get hold of ... :D

I'd be well happy going back to another skip, another place and getting 3 original Street Hawk bikes, then back a bit further, and 3 original george pal martian war machines. I mean really. What were the boy scouts going to do with all that copper????

For me, there is only 1 skip worth going back to. And then the BBC has plenty of money, right! Bet they'd pay well for a full, English language version of "The Tenth Planet".

And with the money, I'd get me all the bits for a Swift, 44" Eagle, 44" Hawk, etc, etc, etc.