Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

angel interceptor

tigger

Alphans
Hi Guys,
No painted shots yet, I have nailed a test shot together and have just started my own kit. If I did do the SPC it would be to 1/24th scale to match the Angel and the Studio2 SPV. As for pricing if you P.M. Rcnut he will be able to sort you out.

Tigger

DX-SFX

Alphans
I've got an original sheet of unused decals that came from Pater Aston and all three sizes have the same proportions.

Dave

Alphans
Bottom view without spectrum roundels:

paul gray

Forum Supporter
looking at all the great pics of the angel, does anyone know what kit the little detailing decals came from? i was at comet miniatures this week and had a butchers at a very nice completed angel there. nice job with the kit RCnut
cheers Paul

tigger

Alphans
Hi All. The finished model down at Comet was the test shot that I built up in a hurry. Tony J. has just bought the one I have up at telford too :) Sooner or later I will build my own one !

RCnut

Alphans
Thanks Paul, All Tiggers work all I did was Pester him and pour Silicone, Anyway, bout time I did a good un, lol.

ooooh!!!! did i say that?

antias

Alphans
The second Box from the Angel Interceptor was my first. The Interceptor in my Fleet-Review is my 2nd Kit. That contains no water soluble Decals, the Marking was rubbed on like Letraset.

Matthias

Bishop

Alphans
I like the Robin Hood Castle. :yes:

The second Box from the Angel Interceptor was my first. The Interceptor in my Fleet-Review is my 2nd Kit. That contains no water soluble Decals, the Marking was rubbed on like Letraset.

Matthias

That's the one I have. I got a set of decals from JBOT which I shall use for it when its finished