Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Angels, etc

TV21Dalek

Alphans
None of these Angels models are mine: the one with the sharp nose was made by a mate called BillyHome, while the other is by an Italian CGI modeller called Duo, and is based on the Airfix kit.
Tbe Zero X was made by a mate called Neil Wilson.

This hovertank was built in TrueSpace and was based on one in a TV21 Annual.

I rendered all of these in Bryce, and I thank the modellers for making such beautiful models for people like me to play with :D

This additional pic is a Captain Black I was working on in DAZ Studio

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
That ZeroX render is just amazing but my favourite has to be image 2 of the Angels. The background colour sets them off perfectly...

More and more please... :D

TV21Dalek

Alphans
Thanks again, Cap... the problem with white in renders is that they can sometimes pick up the colours from around them... luckily the Angels aren't so bad.

I might try and capture the Airfix box art one of these days. :D

TV21Dalek

Alphans
Thanks for the kind comments... images like this are fun to set up and render, even if some of them take a while... and of course I love playing around with effects in PhotoShop.