Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Angry Mob Playset!

Galactica53

Alphans
If they Did a Zombie Hoard I would consider it :lol: this says the guy who has the a Zombie survival plan :twisted: Cricket bat in hand (never leave home without it)

Cameron

VTracy

Alphans
Do they have any 13th century english/scottish clansmen sets, so we can do a home-recreation of "Journey to Where?"???

Reminds me of a model show I went to. One of the model clubs had a member displaying a really nice base. Grass, earth, and two shoe prints in the middle - and a little name plate proclaiming it to be "The Invisible Man"!

Dr Kane

Alphans
Reminds me of a model show I went to. One of the model clubs had a member displaying a really nice base. Grass, earth, and two shoe prints in the middle - and a little name plate proclaiming it to be "The Invisible Man"!
:clap::clap::clap::lol: I hope they won a prize for sheer 'chutzpah'!

CR

Alphans
Reminds me of the model contest I went to where someone had a display stand for a Klingon Bird of Prey, complete with functioning wings, embarkation hatch, interior details, running lights, etc. Mind you, it was cloaked, so all you saw was the stand...