Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Anti Contamination Patch Question

BrianS

Alphans
Were the Anti Contamination patches seen in any episode other than "Dorzak"?

I ask because I swear it looks like there is a black on black pattern in the black circle of the patch worn by Helena.

(And no, this is not just a problem with the particular image. If one views the episode itself, it looks like there is a slash over some sort of pattern from whatever angle the camera sees that patch)

Bishop

Alphans
Looks like it from this picture. You'd probably have to watch the ep to see if any detail shows in any of the shots. It looks a little thrown together for the moment in this one.

BrianS

Alphans
I did watch the episode. It is very hard to make out anything beyond what is seen above. That's why I was wondering if it was used in any other episode - to watch that one as well and see what might be seen.

CR

Alphans
Might it have been a real-world patch of some kind, and they blacked it out in a hurry for use on the costume? (Just grasping at straws here...)

BrianS

Alphans
I don't know. But I wonder if anyone has the UK digital remastered DVD and can maybe get a better screen capture of the above shot.