Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Antibody

KevinD

Alphans
I really like the design of the Teselecta Antibodies from the episode 'Let's Kill Hitler', so I have scratchbuilt myself a replica.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Deputy Commander
Staff member
Looks fantastic, Kev!

"If I said you had a beautiful Antibody, would you hold it against me?" :D:

Multi-talented!

One minute you're working in small scales making classic Anderson vehicles, the next you're working in 1-1 scale - is there no end to your talents??

What gives you more satisfaction - a beautifully rendered scale model of a futuristic craft, or a life-size prop like your Dalek?

Kindest regards

Patrick

KevinD

Alphans
Thanks. That's a good question. It tends to just depend on the mood I'm in. If forced to make a choice, my favourites are full sized models of actual 'characters', like K9, a Zeroid, Nomad or my personal favourite, Polyphase Avatron.

techno

Alphans
Another Masterpiece from the Master! Awesome Work Kevin! Why do a See a Robot Maid walking to You with a Cold Drink Asking,"Is Everything Alright Master?" Keep up the Superb Work! Dan

KevinD

Alphans
Since all my old photos got removed when I got rid of my photobucket account, here are some newer ones of my antibody. Spacestat1.jpgSpacestat2.jpgSpacestat5.jpg