Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Anyone know what's up with Space1999.Net/Catacombs?

boatshewsd2

Alphans
:arrow: Check thread Information, Please under Control Room...

Martin, is there any updated news you might have for us? :think:

birdie

Alphans
Does anyone have a contact email for Martin? I've tried sending him a PM, but his mailbox is full?

birdie

Alphans
I don't think that's going to work, but thanks :)

I spoke to Catherine Bujold who runs the Sollarium site, and as Martin indicated in the other thread it is an issue with the server, so no space1999.net adresses are working.

I don't know if this is a hardware problem or if Martin is having to find a comleteley new host, web IT is far from my area of expertise :(

Last edited:

martin

Alphans
We're going to get a new server for space1999.net.
Then we have to reload the sites like the catacombs. We will be back, but it's going to take some time.

Steve Gerard

Alphans
We're going to get a new server for space1999.net.
Then we have to reload the sites like the catacombs. We will be back, but it's going to take some time.

Awesome!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers: :cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

boatshewsd2

Alphans
So Far, So Good...

...although some Directory items still are not picking up. But as Martin said, it's going to take time. It is indeed a process. For now, I'm quite happy to once more be getting my What's New fix every day! :yes: