Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Aoshima Fireflash Build up

David

Alphans
Hi Hunch

could it be what tony 42 said?
Humbrol satin 131 mid green?

Yeah i'm 90% sure thats what I used too.

While we're on the subject of colours, what ones did you use for your fireflash w8cmp? I'm working on the Aoshima kit right now but i can't progress because I can't find the right colours anywhere. Anyone got any ideas?

w8cmp

Alphans
I used Humbol's 'Lufthansa Blue' for the dark blue areas (probably no longer available in their current range). Perhaps French Blue would be close...

The lighter colour was a custom mix of Humbrol silver, white and light blue, but I feel it probably needed a touch more light blue added.

David

Alphans
I used Humbol's 'Lufthansa Blue' for the dark blue areas (probably no longer available in their current range). Perhaps French Blue would be close...

The lighter colour was a custom mix of Humbrol silver, white and light blue, but I feel it probably needed a touch more light blue added.

Thanks w8cmp, looks like custom mixing by eye is the best option.

FeRaHGo

Alphans
Hey Chris cheers,
This is the thread i was looking for! Lovely model! Any help on interior design for her? Or is it a case of 'cut it up and make it look good'?
(I was 18 in november!!!)