Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Barratt UFO counter box

mike s

Alphans
looks like I'll be selling this - anyone interested..?

if so just reply here and I'll get in touch - my PM box is showing full but it actually isn't - its a bug

can send loads of pics if anyone's interested - its in very good nick with some wear

DSCF0002.jpg

elder7uk

Alphans
looks like I'll be selling this - anyone interested..?

if so just reply here and I'll get in touch - my PM box is showing full but it actually isn't - its a bug

can send loads of pics if anyone's interested - its in very good nick with some wear

View attachment 18828

Great feelings of nostalgia....I used to walk into my home City after school and at the weekend in 1971 and bought loads and loads of the Barratts UFO sweet cigarettes.Also came out with a couple of these display boxes,wish I'd kept them.Still have all the picture cards though.